Chapter Four- Sad

Pic

Draco walked down the halls of the broken down Hogwarts. He was sad. He sighed and walked over to Granger and Weasley. He looked at them.

"You know I loved him as much as you guys did. Right?" Draco said looking at them. Granger nodded her head.

"Maybe even more." she said and slowly gave Draco a small smile.

"Why is he dead? What did I do wrong?"he blamed himself for the death of his most precious loved one.
"Look, it wasn't your fault. It was his. He have himself up to save you. To save us. All of us. He saved the world. And he doesn't even know it. And if he were still here, he would be proud of you, Draco." Granger smiled at him, it surprised Draco. She had used his first name and the amazing speech she had just given him.

"Yeah. I know he would be hugging you right now. Probably saying something like 'it's alright' or 'everything will be fine'." Weasley said giving him a smirk, as Draco gave a deep blush, knowing he probably would've been doing something like that.

He looked down and smiled sadly. The years rushing to his eyes. Only he had seen Draco in this form and he didn't judge. But, right now Draco didn't care if his enemies judged him. His loved one was killed. He could cry and yell and scream and cry even more. He could do whatever he wanted. He had know one to tell him that it was too dangerous or 'you'll probably die'. That's what he had told Draco. But, now he's dead.

Draco's knees went weak. He kneeled down and cried with his head in his hands. He cried. He cried in front of the people who hated him and who he hated. But, he didn't care. He could only think of him right now.

He felt Granger and Weasley by his side and he felt two hands rubbing his back, as he cried and cried and cried even more.
"I loved him so much. He was my everything. Why did he die?" he yelled in a cry and he couldn't contain it anymore. He yelled and yelled and yelled. At himself. He had done this. Or At least that's what he thinks.

Now, he wasn't mad because just anyone was dead. It had been his boyfriend who was dead.

And his boyfriend was...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Harry Potter.