Chapter Three- Fluff

Warning: contains extreme cuteness that may cause the death of a fangirl.

Harry was walking with Hermione and Ronald. Ronald was talking about how Harry shouldn't do anything himself and that his friends could help him. Hermione just kept nodding in agreement.

Harry wasn't listening though. In fact, he was just staring at something. Or rather someone. Draco Malfoy. That the boy he was staring at. The boy who he was attracted to. The boy who bullied him for years. The boy who was now looking Harry's way, making Harry look the other way.

Draco smirked at the shorter Gryffindor.
"Harry are you alright?" Hermione asked. He nodded his head, blush fading slowly though his cheeks still tinted pink.
"Yeah. I'm fine." He said reassuringly. But, Hermione didn't by it.

Harry looked towards Draco, who was still looking at him. He gave a small smile. Draco face a small smile back.

"Hey. I'll meet you up alright? I've just gotten to use the restrooms. Alright?" Harry said. Hermione and Ronald nodded and they went on the way to the dining hall.

Harry walked towards Draco, Crabbe and Goyle, walking behind him. To the dining hall.

"Potter. You know you're adorable, right?" Draco said. They had been secretly dating for a while now.

Harry blushed. "Thanks Malfoy." Harry thanked him kindly. They had first started dating when they had kissed in the prefect bathroom.

Draco wrapped his arms around Harry. He pressed his lips to his cheek. Harry's blush intensified and a tint of pink was wiped on Draco's face.

Harry tippy toed and kissed Draco's soft lips.
"I love you, you know that right, Potter?" Draco asked looking at Harry.

"I know. And I love you even more." Harry said kissing his cheek and then he skipped off to the dining hall, smiling and blushing.

Draco chuckled. He couldn't wait until he asked Harry out on a date. He loved Harry, as Harry loved him.

___________________________

SORRY IT'S PRETTY CRAP. IM HORRIBLE AT THES ONE-SHOTS. HOPEFULLY I GET BETTER.

BAI!!!