Chapter One- High School

Harry Potter: The name of the new boy in Hogwarts High School. Run by Mr.Dumbledore. Draco, who was now walking in the hallway holding his books and wearing a green and silver striped sweater, that shaped his hot body perfectly.

He spot Harry, who was walking down the hall getting introduced to everything and everyone by the Weasley. And his girlfriend, Granger. Draco hadn't bothered learning their actual names. Just as they hadn't cared to learn his.

But, Draco looked at Harry. He wanted to know this boy. The way he looked. The way he wore a red and yellow-gold sweater. Just like Granger and Weasley, but they had worn scarves. Matching scarves. The couple were always together and it sickened Draco.

Draco and Harry's eyes connected. Draco smirked at him, making his way (AUTHOR:downtown) towards them.

Harry's face turned a light shade of pink seeing the smirk on Draco's face. He shifted his feet from side to side, watching as Draco made his way over.

Hermione and Ronald's face had confusion slapped on them. They were staring at Harry's flustered self, asking questions like "What's wrong?" or "Harry, are you okay?"

Draco finally made his way over to them and instantly the couple knew what had been wrong, even with Ron's brain, which Hermione said was unable to function, knew.
Draco smirked a smirk that told Harry He was in trouble. Draco was gay, if that wasn't noticable for anyone in the school.

He was as gay as the next man. Harry was bisexual, but had personally preferred boys. He just found some girls attractive.
He smiled and blushes deeper at the pale-blonde haired boy. Draco smiled.

"And who might you be?" Draco asked. Harry looked at him. The couple felt awkward in the middle of this situation and Hermione (i used to think that was Hermi-1.)

Hermione excuses herself and Ronald.
"I'll see you later, yeah?" Harry asked and Hermione nodded in approval.
"Hello. My name is Harry Potter. You?" Harry introduced himself kindly and looked at Draco.

"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. But, you call me Daddy." he smirked.

Harry blushed and he wanted to kill himself them and there. Just climb in a hole and die. That's all I want to do right now. Those were Harry's exact thoughts as Draco, or daddy, stepped closer to him.

"So, Harry... Do you know where any of you classes are?" he asked.
"Erm... No, I just know the classes. But, I'll find my way around. Why do you ask?" Harry looked at Draco and then smiled.

"I'm going to take you to your classes." Draco said demandingly. Harry shook his head.
"No really, I could do it myself." Harry said.
"I'm taking you to your classes." Draco said again, but this time more fierce and very much more demanding.
* * *
Draco was dragging Harry to the cafeteria, Harry was holding his glasses on his face as he ran to stay up with Draco.

Harry walked into the cafeteria breathing heavier than before.

The cafeteria was empty! Harry looked at Draco questionably.
"It's better. You don't hey ran over and you get some time out of class." He said and smirked. The lunch ladies were there and they looked at Draco.
"Mr. Malfoy. How good is it to see you, hows it been? Haven't seen you here since a month ago, what have you been up to?" one asked.
"Nothing much." Draco responded and gave a small smile.
"Who's the boy?" another asked pointing to Harry.
Harry was about to introduce himself, but Draco has beat him to it.

"His name is Harry Potter, he's new." Harry smiled at the ladies.

"Hello." he said. Draco looked down at him. He was nervous.
The ladies had gone back to work after they had given Harry kind greetings.

"You're so cute." Draco said to Harry once all the lunch ladies had gone back to cook more of the food.
Harry blushed intensively. He cheeks a boiling red.
"Thank you, Draco." Harry said.
"What?" Draco asked.
"Sorry, I meant daddy." Harry said, blushing harder, which he didn't even think that was possible.

Draco and been making Harry call him 'daddy' all day and Hermione and Ronald were confused but didn't question a thing. Every time he would say 'daddy' he blushed and Draco have him some compliment like "you're so cute" or "your blush is adorable".
Which usually made Harry blush even more than he already was.

"What are you-" Harry was cut off by Draco attacking him into a kiss. He was rough, unlike Harry who took it slow. The fact that Harry actually kissed back was a surprise to Draco.
Draco grabbed Harry's face, pulling him away.
"Let's take this somewhere more private." He whispered and then dragged Harry to the bathroom.
* * *
"Draco." Harry moaned. Draco has Harry pushed up against the wall, kidding him harshly.
After a while, of just kissing and moaning, the two boys pulled away.
Draco looked at Harry as Harry panted out of breath from the kiss.
"Harry?" Draco asked. Harry nodded. "Yeah?" he asked.
"Will you be mine? I know we just met and all, but i feel something with you. Please give it chance?" Draco practically begged Harry.
"Okay. Yes, I would love to give it a try." Harry beamed with happiness, expecting this to be a one time thing.
"That's amazing. Potter. And you have to get punished. You didn't call me 'daddy'." Draco smirked. Harry's eyes widened.

___________________

THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY THIS FIRST ONE IS PRETTY CRAPPY!