Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Toni's POV

Next Day

"What did you guys do at your dad's house?" I ask my boys as I look at them through the rearview mirror. "We met his new girlfriend." Denim says nonchalantly. I quickly turn around, looking at Denim crazy. "He got a new girlfriend already?" I question myself as I bring my focus back to the road.

"What's her name?" I ask curiously as I continue to focus on the road.

"She told us her name is Janet." Denim says, "Yeah but she told us to call her JJ." Diezel adds. My blood began to boil. "That bitch." I say out of anger.

Janet also known as JJ used to be my bestfriend. It all started when we went on tour together in 1994, we were like peas and carrots until she met Jermaine Dupri then she started to act different and she would never come around. After she and Jermaine separated she started to come back around. I didn't really pay attention to her as much because Keri and I were engaged and I was pregnant with Denim. After I had Denim, she never came around anymore. I guess she was jealous because she couldn't have any children.

"Denim, mom just cursed." I hear Diezel whisper to Denim. I let out a soft sigh. "I'm sorry guys, don't ever repeat what I said.. Mom is just a little agitated right now." I say as I pull into the driveway of Tamar's mansion. "Unbuckle yourselves." I demand as I take off my seatbelt and grabbing my purse off of the passenger seat.

We all get out of the car and head inside of Tamar's house. "Taymee!" I semi-yell as I shut her front door behind me. "I'm in the kitchen!" I hear he say.

I walk into the kitchen to see her sitting on a barstool on her phone. "Hey Aunt Tamar." The boys say in unison. "Hey my love buckets, Uncle Vince is downstairs." Tamar says. I giggle as I watch the boys as they rush downstairs.

I let out a sigh as I plop down on the barstool. Tamar looks up at me. "Whats the tea boo?" She asks.

"Tamar, Keri has moved on already." I say as I watch her put her phone down on the table. "I'm not surprised.. Anywhore, with?" She says. I suck my teeth. "With JJ, Janet."  I blurt out.  "Hol' up, Hol' up, Hol' up.. Janet as in MJ's sister?" She asks. "Yes Tamar." I say as I slightly roll my eyes. "Janet as in Rhythm Nation?"  She asks while pursing her lips. "Tamar, don't annoy me.. Yes." I say. "Okay last one, Janet, your ex besttfriend?" She says. I look at her crazy.

"Whats wro--" I got interrupted by the ringing of my phone. "Chile, who's that?" Tamar questions. I ignore her as I walk into her sitting room.

I plop down on the couch as I press the green button. "Hey Ken..."

Hey guys! Its a little bit short but I hope you enjoyed it! 

-ToniBFan