Day 1

Alice's pov.

Alice was ready for her school as she brushed her teeth , comb her and get dressed she went down stairs to say goodbye to her parents as she was heading to school ... 20min. Later .. She arrived her best friend tamika came to say hey " hey Alice how are you " with a huge smile on her face "I'm good what about you" Alice replied . "Good good , so are you going ? " tamika said in a scared voice . "No I couldn't afford a ticket ! Mom said I couldn't go , she wanted me to clean the house , cuz you know my brothers they made the house a mess while mom goes to her work everyday " I had the most annoying brothers one called 'Michael ' and the other 'Matt ' Michael was 19 years old and Matt was 25 , I know there old enough to play but what can I say! I hate them . "What are you gonna do now , I mean I don't wanna go alone , we've been waiting for this day to arrive and now your not going ?! " Tamika said while having a confused smile on her face . "I don't know but I'm going I mean I can't miss JUSTIN BIEBERS CONCERT!!! " Alice said with an anger on her face ! "Well but how the concert is tomorrow and I think the tickets finished how are you gonna get one " tamika laughs without showing . "I don't ... Know " Alice says while crying . "Don't worry I'll figure out something for you bestiee , but ,,.... " while the bell rings Alice runs to the class and starts her day with a sad smile on her face , Sam made her way to Alice saying " ohh little girl you can't afford a ticket to Justin biebers concert too bad !! I'm going and I'll meet him so I don't expect to see you there loser " Sam laughs and goes to her seat ..

After school ended .....

Alice made her way to the bus and tamika was with her and she was sad for Alice now she realized if she hadn't got a ticket for the love of her life and she has been waiting for Justin to come to Dubai but still she couldn't make it !!! But no .. I'll try and make her go in .... Alice was sitting quietly and was looking at me every second , but I looked with a weird look at my bestiee it looked like she was jealous , and hated me for a reason " Alice don't be sa" I got interrupted with an angry voice saying .. "Can you SHUT UP I KNOW THAT YOU DONT EVEN CARE IF I WAS GOING OR NOT ! JUST HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STUPID TICKET "a tear comes down my face as tamika rubs it "Alice I'm so sorry if I can do anything I could I would have done it and I really want you to come " tamika says and by time passed I arrived home and was In tears mom looked at me frightened but knew that

was all cuz I didn't get a ticket but she didn't care about it , I ran to my room and stayed there till it was 12:00am and I couldn't sleep nor didn't eat I was upset about the concert , I heard a knock on the door .. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone but say "come in" ...

Mom came in and looked at me horribly and came sat next to me on the bed "dear why don't you want to go to sleep is it because you wanna go to Justin's concert. Sweetie he will be back if you didn't see him this time he will come another day or another year but be sure that his coming cuz I've heard that he will love Dubai cuz no one came and hated Dubai like a lot of celebrities , but all I want you to do now is go to sleep and I will check if there was a ticket for you to go okay? Is it good with you .? " I kept my mouth shut and didn't speak a word while mom left the room and I wrote my diary and said : dear diary this is the worst day of my life my parents doesn't want me to go , and this was the I was waiting for from last year but no ... I can't go now , I'm the person who really wants to go but Sam is going , and I don't think she's a big fan of Justin and she's going I'm sure she was going just to tease me ! Anyway I'll try and sneak in the concert or just forget about it and stay miserable whole my life , bye diary . Alice closes the book and goes to sleep and turn the light off .

3:00am in the morning Alice gets a 67 missed calls ... Alice looks at her phone while she gets 27 texts too

"Alice wake up I got you something "

"Alice!!!!"

"WAKE UP ALICE "

" aliceeeeee u there ?!!????"

And the rest of the messages I didn't open them

"Yes , what is it ? "

After few minutes tamika answered

"I got you a justin bieber ticket :D your welcome "

I rubbed my eyes five times and replied

"Are you kidding . ? "

" no fool , I'm giving it to you today in school hope your happy now goodnight sweetie luv ya :*

I was about to scream but no kept my self calm and slept to get my ticket tomorrow or I mean today goodnight . Alice said to herself as she close her eyes and slept .

That's all for today , hope you enjoyed I've been wondering is it true that tamika got Alice a ticket or just faking or what you will find out but the next chapter :P