Surprise

Alice pov.

I woke up and started a new fresh day , I got up from bed , had a bath , brushed , combed my hair like everyone does ....I went down stairs to have my breakfast but mom was really angry about what happened yesterday she refused to talk to me.

Ever since dad died ... Mom started to be a bit annoying but I'm dealing with it cuz I now only have her in my world , I have no sisters no brothers and a dad ..I always cry when I hear someone talking about my dad cuz he treated me like an angel when he was there , he used to get me all the things I loved , and gets me Barbie's everyday but now dad is gone and now I have no reason to live in this life .. Until I got interrupted my the phone ringing..

It was tamika ..

"Hey tamika! Wassup?"

"Hello! So coming to the gym?" Tamika says .

"No "

" why not?!" Tamika gets confuse.

"I'm grounded tamika , and guess what... For the rest of the week Urgh!"

"Cuz of the- oh " tamika says

"Well anyway you go and I'll try and come next week " I say with a smirk.

"Okay bye bestiee" tamika sends me a flying goodbye kiss and we both hang up .

After a while I kept crying for many reasons : dad is not here anymore , I couldn't go to the gym with my best friend I could say that I became really fat and mom hates me and never trusted me after I went to Justin's concert but .. Actually it's non of her business , I'm not a kid anymore I'm turning 16 next week and she still treats me like a baby not a kid! What kind of mom is she , I mean tamika's mother never asks tamika where she's going .. Tamika just tells her I'm going out and she goes . But me .. No! I'm not allowed . I got interrupted by a phone call again and it was tamika !

"What tamika?" Kind of annoyed from her .

"You gotta come to the gym right now!!!!"

I was confused but she seemed very nervous and happy and crazy at the same time .

"Why?and I'm grou- " she interrupts .

"Justin's here !!! " tamika screams.

"I'm on my way" I say laughing.

I got really nervous and happy but I think tamika was lying cuz she got me pranced like this before million times she used tell me Justin is in the cafeteria and he never was there but now I don't know I kind of believed her . I don't know why but I had a feeling . That she was saying the truth anyway , why am I wasting time , Justin is at the gym and I'm talking to myself oh my god ! I went to my closet got my sports wear it was pink with black dots with a pink short and on the back written Justin wife ! . Lol.

I went down stairs to check if mom was there , but she wasn't I took my chance running to the door until she caught my wrist and said" where do you think your going ?" She said . " to have a walk , c'mon I know I'm grounded but I- " I got interrupted but mom agreed for me to go , she left my wrist and let me go , I was confused but happy I'm going to meet justin bieber again! Ahhhh I'm freaking out .

I took my bike and headed straight to the gym until I got there I took 5mins. I jumped off my bike and went inside and saw tamika calm like nothing's wrong .. I asked .

" tamika were you lying to me ! " I say with an angry voice.

"No! He's over there fool! " she says while laughing .

I looked where she pointed and saw justin he was wearing a t shirt and jeans and he was with supras I was surprised he also likes wearing his supras in the gym too . Lol but after that I went on the running machine and started to run and never removing my eye from the sweet justin bieber. He looked perfect even when he was sweating !

Tam talked to me asking me things about him until I looked to see him , but I didn't find him I kept on searching in the whole gym but couldn't find him , he was gone.

" tam he's gone ! " I say while getting my sadness over my stomach.

Then someone knocks on my shoulder and says "who's gone? , are you searching for someone?" The person said It was a boys voice , I turned around to see justin . I was shocked ! I could say he was either.

"Justin" I say surprised .

"Alice " Justin says , suprised too .

Hope you liked it , I will try and upload but when I get votes and a lot of reads , I'm gonna complete another chapter when I get votes, thanks for reading bye .xx

Twitter : @kathy31D

Instagram: @ranacupcake12 ( that's my sisters account ) :D

Bye.xx