Concert day

Alice's pov.

As my annoying alarm buzzed twice , I woke up as I hopped off bed to get ready for school cuz today is my day , I knew my mom didn't get me ticket but my friend and it was the best day of my life ...

I brushed my teeth got dressed and went down stairs , and mom made me breakfast before I leave , "darling .. I'm sorry you must be upset about Justin's concert but don't worry next concert you'll go I promise ". Mom says while there's a smile on her face.

"Mom it's okay , I'm fine now and I'm not upset anymore or sad I'm just tired". I lied . "Well I'm glad you forgot about that asshole"mom laughs while I feel I wanna punch her I just nodded and kept quite ....

Mom it's time for school bye " I kiss her on the cheek and leave .

I was blasting , and excited about the concert !!! It was today and this was the only way I could meet justin and I didn't wanna screw it !

( School )

I searched for tamika everywhere but couldn't find her , I ran everywhere but still couldn't find I was surprised where did that girl go . Until I went to the bathroom and found her there and tears pouring down her face . " tamika what's wrong ??" I say with worried look on my face . " it's Sam !! " she cries more . "Yeah...what happened?.. What did she do ? .. " she tore my jb ticket on purpose and told everyone she made a mistake , I H-HATE HER !!!! " tamika still cries. "I'll figure something out , I mean we've been waiting for this day for years and the ticket is gone , I can't let her go away with that , I know she ruined my time lots of times but not this time same Sam especially with JUSTIN " I say with anger . "You can't do anything Alice she going to tear your ticket too and I don't want this to happen" tamika says . I thought why does everything have to ruin things with Justin !

(After school)

Time to go Alice " tamika says excited ." Yeah .. Omg were going to meet justin bieber " obviously know you know tamika doesn't have a ticket but her mom bought her another one but sadly we weren't in the same row ,that sucks but the important thing were going to a concert , ..........

We were in the car sitting calm , I put some make up , and wore all my justin bieber stuff and I looked perfect .

We saw there was a carnival in the street which made traffics , and which obviously made us late . I told her mom to try and make it faster but oops the concert already started ...

We made it until we went and show the security our tickets till Alison came out and saw us saying "show me your tickets girls"she smiles while taking our tickets. " row 435 and 879 , I was searching for you girls everywhere there were beliebers who wanted to take your place" she said while pointing at me and laughing. There was silence for a moment until Alison surprised me and said " hey pretty girl what's your name ?" She asks . "Alice " I say . " so Alice would you like to be the one less lonely girl ? She said . "Are you serious I'd love to , OMG ahhhhhh" I scream out of happiness ,

She let us in while tamika had her jealousy all over her cuz I got to be the ollg oh my god this was the best day of my life !! We got in our places , justin already was on stage everyone kept screaming really loud but I did too , he sang believe , as long as you love , all around the world , fall and the last song was ollg .. He was now singing fall , I couldn't tell you how cute he was !

Now it was time for the ollg I was excited but Alison picked three girls and then she took a girl beside me and told me "get ready sweetie " she says while getting the girl next to me on stage, I was So happy , a waited more few seconds until Alison came "ready?" She said "yeah!!!!"I reply . She pulls me and takes me backstage and asked me questions until the ollg on stage would leave . "So are you happy?" Alison asked "I'm more than amazed , now finally I'm gonna see his beautiful face clearly" I say while smiling "we'll I should say your lucky cuz the managers told me that it's enough for ollg so you are the last one " she says smiling . I nodded but still smiling .

"C'mon Hun it's your turn " Alison said while grabbing my hand " I just couldn't speak a word , until I was on stage they made me sit on the chair and I saw justin coming from the stairs I was about to cry but I tried to calm down , Justin was now I front of me and singing to me ,then he grabbed my hand and was facing my face he pulled me out of the chair and started to dance with him , I heard him breath and it was hot air coming out , he was handsome I couldn't believe I spent whole my life tweeting him and he never retweets back and now he's right I front of me looking at me and now .. I was sure I exist in his life . The song ended . " what your name?" Justin asked me "a-Alice " I said while crying . He grabbed my hand and said "give it up for Alice guys " Justin says . He took me backstage , I think now it's time for goodbye but I wanted to hold his hands forever but I couldn't say anything "which country do you come from Hun?" Justin said with a smile on his face "Canada" I say while smiling . "Oh really great!! " Justin replied

The managers told justin it was time for me to leave but I think justin wanted me to stay we chatted for a while but he said goodbye and before I left he kissed my cheeks and hugged me really tightly I wish if I could stay like that forever .. I was back with beliebers . Justin realized where I was standing and waved bye to me it was the best day of my life , the concert finished and tamika regret to talk to me , she kept quite and never spoke to me since the concert had finished . "Tamika did you enjoy ?" I said smiling she nodded and didn't speak and looked in disgust at me . She was weird , "what did your mom tell you about the concert?.. I mean did you tell her your going?" She looks annoyed "umm no " I say looking at my hands . " well I think I'm over-reacting and I'm sorry I shouldn't be mad cuz you gotta to be the one less lonely girl and I didn't , but just for me you wouldn't have went so your welcome " she said smiling . "Yeah I'm sorry I really wanted you to meet him too but sorry if you feel bad about it " I say looking sad ." It's okay , but what happened tell me everything in details ... But first tell me what did your mom tell you about the concert?" She said laughing "well it all started with .........

(Flashbacks)

Can you throw the rubbish please ?" Mom said . "Okay" I said . I was coming from my room until my mom saw me wearing nice clothes and it's all about Justin , I was scared if she was going to ask me something ... I walking towards the door and mom stopped me saying "where are you going.? " mom said looking at me from my head to my toe .. "Mom throwing the rubbish like you told me to !?" I say in a scary voice . " we'll this is the first time you wear nice clothes when you throw the trash ?!?" Mom says confused ... "Yeah I was just wearing it to make my self in the concert " I lied. "Okay sweetie " mom said letting me go . I went outside and came to you by my bike and ....

(End of flashbacks)

And now were in the car " I say while laughing ." We'll okay now tell me what happened ? Tamika seemed excited. "Okay .. I was .......

Justin's pov.

I just went home from the concert , I was a bit tired and went to bed mom came and asked me few questions about my fans but there is this question that got stuck in my mind "darling did you see any pretty girls there " mom asked laughing .. Since that time I remembered Alice a pretty girl who was the ollg , I wished if we talked more but the annoying managers wanted to go home , she pretty beautiful , kind and cute and soo funny I wish I could see her again in one of my other concerts or anywhere else ....