back at school

Shout outs: world_war_anime  NEONaquastar(A/n: i do shout outs just comment for one or if u make me laugh lol. I'm crying and laughing because this week I realized i have over 400 reads wtf this shit is trash and I take forever to update! 😂😂😂😂😅😅😢😂😅😭😭(┳Д┳)╥﹏╥o(╥﹏╥)oヽ( ´¬')ノ╮(╯▽╰)╭\(;´□`)/)
Your POV
"Bitch what the hell happened to you!" Your best friend sa- screamed at you.
"The usual flashbacks and fainting plus flirting with Sebastian." You casually mentioned. " oh okay WAIT BITCH YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH MY MAN!"
    "yes and i fainted." Then out of no where your enemy billy showed up. "hey are you okay I herd about what happened." See billy did nothing that's why you hate him "screw you billy!"
   "Hey you said my name right and you didn't yell bye y/n!" You started walking to your homeroom class when you ran into makotto. "Hey Y/n!" He said with a warm smile.
"Oh hello makotto." You smiled back. "So how's Rin and haru?" "Oh well haru is haru and Rin still thinks I'm a rock..." He said still smiling. 'Why the hell is he smiling' *sweat drops* "oh okay?" You walked away before it got more awkward.
                     *homeroom bell*
'Shit nuggets hell is starting' you thought while walking into homeroom. "Hello Mr.Smith." you greeted before sitting down and taking out your books."hello miss l/n."

"Y/N!!!my beautiful daughter is back!!!! Kyoya was right you would miss me and come back!!!" Tamaki yelled as he enters the class. BADADA DA ITS THE MOTHER FUCKEN TAMITAMIKI!!!!!" hikaru and karou shouted walking in followed by kyoya face palming. You sweat dropped and tried to not be seen by anyone els- "sup y/n!"
*snaps* "HEY HOW ARE YOU AND TAMAKI IM NOT YOUR FUCKEN DAUGHTER SO BE QUIET, AND KYOYA WHATS GOOD BRO, HIKARU AND KAROU GET YOUR CARROT ASSES IN THE CLASS WITHOUT NOISE!!!!"

"MISS L/N DETENTION!!!"Erwin shouted.

"FUCK OFF BROWS!" You screamed.

"TWO DAYS OF DETENTION!!" Erwin screamed.
"Damnit." You have up.

(A/n): I know this is short but I'm sick and can't do much and shout outs are in every chapter.)