what now..?

When you finally got Armin calmed down you sat down with him and held Eren's hand "hey.." Eren didn't even look up he just tried to hold back sobs. It broke your heart to see him like this, and poor Armin. You didn't know what to say or do. So you got up and went to the kitchen to make everyone tea.

After finishing you returned to the room with the cups of tea for everyone. You pat Armin on the shoulder lightly, you almost wanted to break down when you see him flinch. But after inhaling and exhaling you gave him his cup of tea and smiled a little. "Drink this" was all you said. Armin took the steaming cup with shaking hands and looked at it for a while before taking a sip of the hot beverage carefully.

You slowly sat by Eren and handed him his cup. He shook his head and looked the other way. You sighed and set the cup on the coffee table. "Eren.."
He looked at you then looked straight at the ground. "I.." Was all he said before breaking down into muffled sobs, since his hands were over his mouth. You wrapped your arms around him and moved him into you.
"You don't have to explain love, I already have an idea of what happened" you said as you rubbed his back, trying to calm him down.

"Why...why would his parents treat him like shit" Eren whispered.
"I don't know hun" you said while sighing.
"Because I'm a failure..." Armin suddenly said while staring right at you two hugging.

"No the flying fuck you aren't."
Eren said sternly, no longer sobbing.
Eren stood. "Do not beat yourself up because of them. They had the perfect child. All you did was respect them. And they do this to you! Constantly hurt you emotionally and physically.
And don't say it's no big deal. They fucking burned you worst than any time they have before."
Eren said while looking Armin in the eye.

Armin set his cup down and nodded. "You're right, I'm sorry eren." Eren sighed "I'm not upset with you Armin. It's your stupid parents."

You stood there speechless. This wasn't the first time this has happened. All this time Armin has been abused and I didn't even notice.
Finally, you cracked and started sobbing. Very loudly. Armin looked at you, surprised by your sudden out burst.

Eren and Armin both sat by you and held you, it was a new thing to see you  cry. Eren is what the kids say "shook" when he saw you cry. (The crrriiiinngggeeeee)
You guys were getting nowhere with this. No one had really talked about it. What now..?

~~~~~~~~~~~(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapters over you can go home now Lmao