I'm sorry... I'm late...

You only got three hours of sleep last night, Armin was the only thing you could think about. The only way you would be relieved is when you see Armin safe at school today. The morning went by normally, you getting ready, servants making a mess around the house, and Sebastian trying not to murder them. When you finally arrived at school you decided to look around the school for Armin. You were to worried to wait to see him at science.

After searching the school over five times you decided to wait until it was time to go to your first class. While you were waiting you got a text message. "y/n please come to my house I need your help Armin is in trouble!" After reading the message from Eren  you got your stuff and started running to his house, because of  you having to walk it took you 15minuets to get there.

You knocked on the door, your hand shaking slightly. When Eren opened the door he had tears on his cheeks and the saddest look in his eyes. Without knowing what was going on you pulled him into you for a hug. After a few seconds Eren broke the hug and closed the door, he made a follow me motion and walked down some hallway that you assumed leads you to the room Armin is in.

When you got to the end of the hallway you saw Armin sitting in a chair. You didn't see anything wrong until you stepped closer and noticed Armin had bruises all over him. Armin looked at you, his eyes filled with full sadness. You looked at Eren, who was sitting in a chair looking down at the ground. The room was filled with the sound of sniffling and the small tap your feet made when you took a small step towards Armin. "I'm sorry... I'm late" was the only thing you could say. Armin suddenly stood and hugged you. "Its not your fault." Armin said in a whisper.

After a few seconds Armin broke down and started sobbing while you held him." I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was so scared" Armin said in between tears. you couldn't do anything but hold him, you felt like crying your eyes out but you had to be strong for Armin and Eren. God how will you do this, is the question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYYYYY LOOK I ACTUALLY DIDNT JUST PUT A CHAPTER THAT MADE NO SINCE. and I wanted to not just focus on the reader or eren or levi I wanted this to expand.every character has a story. not saying I will do everyones story lol but yaaaaaa byeeeeeee!~ alex