Chapter 5 (If i only knew)

She just kicked me out of her house. And i understand that.. I would probably do the same if i had a child. But she don't want me to pay, so who's gonna save her daughter now? I decided to go back to the hospital and check how Rose is doing. I jumped into my car and made my way to the hospital. When i entered the hospital the same girl sat by desk again. Her name was Nikkie i saw on her nameplate.

"Hi, euhm can i see Rose?"

"Hi again, yeah sure she's in the same room as yesterday. Second floor, number 333."

She smiled at me as a left her standing behind the desk. I walked to the elevator and jumped in when it came down. I waited till i came to the second floor and jumped out. Nervously walking through the hallway. I arrived at number 333, i stopped for her door. I took a deep breath and entered the room. She was still lying the same as yesterday. Her long hair, the scars and just the same position. I sat myself down beside her bed and just stared at her. The room was silent, only the sound of the machines that kept her alive were making noise. The room was peaceful. Suddenly one of the machines turned crazy and made an annoying sound. I didn't know what was happening or what i needed to do so i ran to the hallway and screamed for help.

"PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I THINK SHE'S DYING IN HERE PLEASE!"

I saw the doctor from yesterday running towards me. He pushed me away and said i needed to wait outside. Everything went so fast, nurses running toward the room and i heard the doctor scream to them what they needed to do. I just stood there in the hallway with my hands in my hair. Minutes seems like hours. Time past but so slow. The doctor finally opened the door, he smiled at me.

"She's fine."

"What was it? I didn't know what to do.."

"She had a heartattack but because of you're fast reaction we were here on time."

"Thank you.. I.. I talked to her mom about paying the operation but she said no.. Can i just pay it, without her knowing?"

"Hmm, no we need the signature of one of her parents."

"But she'll die without that operation?"

"There's a big chance yes."

"Don't you fucking care about someone's life?"

"I can't do anything about it.. I'm sorry i have other patients."

And he left the room. What a dickhead! I could really smack the shit out of him! I went back to the chair where i sat before. She still looked so peaceful. The thought that she could die 5 minutes ago if i wasn't here keeps spinning in my mind. I would've never forgive myself. "You look so beautiful, i don't know if you can hear me, but i'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I wished i had seen you, this wasn't supposed to happen. I'll get you out of this situation, i promise!" I stand up, and kissed her forehead. I walked out of her room and made my way downstairs. "How is she doing?" I heard someone asking me. I turned around and i saw Nikkie smiling from behind the desk. "She just had a heartattack.. But she's okay now." I smiled a little. "Okay, i hope she'll be fine." Nikkie said. I waved at her and walked out of the door where i suddenly got surrounded by paparazzi. All the flashing lights, screaming men annoyed me.

"Why are you here?" "Who's the girl you dragged into your car?" "Is she dead?" "Were you driving to fast?" "You were texting behind the wheel!"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed and ran to my car. I quickly jumped in and drove to my apartment. When i arrived home i let myself fall into my sofa. I almost fell asleep but got interrupted by my phone. "Hello?" i asked tired. "Hey, it's Liam. You should come to my place, now." He said. "Why?" I asked confused. "Need to show you something." And the line went dead. I rubbed my eyes and took my keys and my jacket. Jumped into my car and drove to Liam his apartment. I knocked on the door and waited for him te let me in. He opened the door and gave me a hug. When i walked in i saw all the other boys sit there. "What's going on?" I asked confused. "Sit down, Harry." Louis said. Zayn took a paper and shove it into my hands. "Harry Styles (almost) killed girl?" the newspaper said. "You gotta be kidding me.. How can they do something like this?" I said angry. "You know the paps buddy.. How is she?" Niall aksed. "I went to look for her today and when i was in the room she got a heartattack but the doctor was there in time so she's fine now.. What does modest say? I don't want any trouble.." I answered sad. "They're not happy of course, but i'll fix it." Liam aswered sweet. "The paps were there today, when i walked out of the hospital they started asking me questions about what happend and stuff. They screamed things at me, it was horrible.." I said quietly. "You didn't answered, right?" Zayn asked worried. "No! I just screamed 'shut up'.. They just piss me off so bad." I said angry. "They piss us all off, but what are you gonna do now?" Niall asked.

If i only knew..