Chapter 4 (I can't do this)

I stormed out the room, I was so mad. How can this doctor say stuff like this? It just means that if you have no money they just gonna let you die? I made my way back to the desk where i brought Rose earlier. The same girl was still working. "Can you help me please?" I asked. "Yeah, what's up?" She smiled a little.

"Give me Rose her address please, i need to talk to her parents!"

"Is that the name of the girl you were looking for?"

"Yes, please hurry up."

After a while she finally found it, obviously her parents already went to see her. It must have been awful for them to see their daughter lying there. It was too late to visit her parents today so i drove to my apartment. Still thinking about her.. I just couldn't let it go. I felt so so so guilty. And what am i supposed to say to her parents? "Hi, i'm a world famous singer and i almost killed your daughter." How would they react? I don't know.. I'm so scared, scared for her parents, scared that she's not gonna make it.. Why Harry? Fucking why didn't you pay attention? I went to my bed and fell down with my head on my pillow. I crawled up in my blanket and let out a deep sigh. It was a crazy day, i was so tired i fell asleep very soon.

I woke up from the sunrays on my face. Ahh beautiful weather today! I rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom, brushed my teeths and took some clothes to wear. A black t-shirt, a black skinny jeans and a brown jacket. "I can't do this" repeated in my head the whole time. I'm so scared for the reaction, what if they just close the door? If they don't let me explain? I grabbed my keys and went out the door. I walked to my car and looked on the paper i got from the hospital.

"Hatfield Road 123"

I started my car and drove away. It was driving for like half an hour. I was getting more nervous every second. I never felt like this, i feel weird. I came closer and i couldn't take it anymore. I stopped my car and called Liam.

"Hey Harry, what's up?"

"I can't do this Liam.."

"Are you on your way to her parents?"

"Yes.. What if they don't want to listen to me.."

"Relax Harry, take a deep breath and just explain it, you can't do more.. You can do it buddy."

"Thanks Liam.."

I hung up and drove further till i arrived. My hands were sweating and my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I jumped out my car and walked slowly to the front door. I took a deep breath and pushed the doorbell. I heard footsteps coming closer to the door and someone opened the door. A woman with red puffy eyes, she was round the age of 40 i think. I looked into her eyes and i saw she cried for a long time, it made me feel even worse about what i did..

"O-oh my.. what are you doing here? My daughter isn't here.." 

"Can i come in?"

"Yeah sure..?"

I walked slowly through the house into the living room, i saw a lot of old pictures from their family. I saw her, her dad, her brother and her mom smiling on every picture. I sat myself down in the couch, no sign from her dad or her brother. I took a deep breath and started to tell my story.

"You're probably wondering why i'm here right.."

"I am."

"It's about your daughter.. I was driving in my car and I was already too late in the studio because fans wouldn't let me through.. And while i was driving i was texting Liam that i was on my way and i.. I just didn't saw her.. The doctor told me that you guys couldn't pay the operation.. So I-i.." A tear escaped from my eye.

"So that's why your here? You did this? We know we can't pay, but we'll find a way. You did enough.."

"I'll pay."

"No, how could you do this to my daughter? She was your biggest fan! I lost my husband already, i can't lose her to!" She started to cry again.

"I didn't mean to.. Let me help you please.."