You Found Me

Authors note: OK so this is an Outsiders Fanfic that i've have been writing for awhile now, but I had it on a hiatus. Now I'm gonna start writing it again and since I just recntly found this site I thought I would put it up here as well as Fanfiction.net. OK so here we go with Chapters 1-4. Oh and Alex is mine, but all other characters belong to S.E. Hinton.

P.S. It switches POVs alot, I apologize.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

Johnny's POV:

I walked into the lunchroom and scanned the room for Ponyboy, lunch was the only thing besides science we had together and we used that time to go hang out with the gang. My search was stopped when I noticed some girl getting messed with by a couple of Socs. One of em tried to touch her but she clocked him right in the nose and elbowed the other one in the stomach. Wow, I thought with a small smile as she ran past me.

Alex's POV:

GOD! I hate guys!, I yelled in my head as I sat down on the bench outside the school. I took a deep breath to clear my head only to hear foot steps coming towards me. Damn now I'm in trouble, I thought.

Johnny's POV:

I walked out the door to see her sitting there kinda pissed but glory she was pretty. She had chest length reddish brown hair, green eyes, a real looker. She was a greaser chick, but not like all the other greaser girls who dressed all slutty. She had on a faded The Doors t-shirt, jeans with the knees ripped out of them and black high-tops. ?ii said shyly.

Alex's POV:

“Hisomeone said, I had expected it to be the principal or something, but when I calmed down enough to look up it was just this guy who was in a few of my classes and I had also seen him once or twice when I would hang out with Dallas Winston, his name is Johnny. To tell you the truth I kinda had a crush on him. He had long black hair that was greased back just right and big black eyes that made him look like a lost puppy. Hey I'm AlexI replied finally coming out of my daze

Johnny's POV:

I was usually extremely shy but this girl; even though I had just met her; seemed to make my shyness go away. ?'m Johnny,I said sitting down next to her.

“Oh yeah I know,Alex said smiling.

Alex's POV:

Oh god why did I say that? Now he probably thinks I'm a stalker, I thought blushing, ? mean we're in some classes together,I said quickly.

“Oh right, you used to hang with Dally too, right?Johnny said running a hand through his hair.

“YeahI said still blushing. He looked at me and chuckled. ?ey are you laughing at me?I asked getting a little angry.

“What n-no I-Johnny stuttered.

“Calm downI laughed back at him. God he was cute, I thought.

“So- uh do you maybe wanna go get a coke with me, I think the gang is out back.I heard Johnny say, snapping back to reality.

“Sure, I'd like that.I smiled well this is going well, I thought happily.

Johnny's POV:

“Coolwas all I said getting up. Wow I didn't know where all this was coming from but it was tuff. I thought as we walked around to the back lot to find the gang.