seeing senpai

Karma's P.O.V
I walking to my new high school and wondered if anyone from my old class came here. When I got near the gates I saw the gym coach I waved at her and she waved back. I went to my locker and changed my into my indoor shoes and then came a crowd of students and luckily I came early because it was a big crowd. Then  I saw the person next to me she had purple curly hair in pigtails she had a picture of asano on her locker. That got me and locked glare at her. Once she saw me she said "hello are you new here?". I said yes and that I need a tour around the school. She said her name was kokona and said that she would give me a tour around the school at lunch time. I grabbed my stuff and went to class but I thought of plans of killing her cause she was getting near of senpai and I. I sat at the top of the schools roof top staring at asano. He was going to be mine but I noticed a girl with Orange hair near him talking to him. I gritted my teeth until I someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and found kokona smiling and saying if I was ready for a tour around the school.  I said yes and she showed me the gardening club where I found a wood chipper  and gasoline with a bucket. Then she showed me the furnace where we burn the materials or trash that we don't need. Then she showed me everything else I already had a plan for the bitch that gets near asano. I said my name to kokona and said thank you for the tour around the school. She said no problem and my phone started vibrating and I answered and got a text from info chan it said to met her in the gardening club I said ok.
-- time skip---
Info Chan's P.O.V
I texted the new kid to met me in the gardening club and he came he told me what did  I needed him for. I told him that I knew what he was doing to asano and that he had a crush on him. At that he blushed and told me how did I know that. I told him that I will help him  win  his senpai from all the girls that like him. I will help him with murder and evidence that might lead him to jail. I took my hand out and told him if it was a deal or not he got his hand out and shakes my hand he said we had a deal. He said his name was karma.
---------------
Karma P.O.V
The girl I met told me her name was info chan I told her my name and we had a deal. 'I can have my senpai forever.' I said in my mind.
--the next day----
Once I got to school I went inside changed my shoes and went to the gardening club and got the gasoline container and poured
the gasoline in a bucket and  called info chan for some matches. She said she needed 5 panty shots I sensed her the panty shots and she dropped the matches. I grabbed the bucket placed it next to a locker with the matches. Once kokona got next to her locker I spilled the gasoline by fake tripping. She yelled and said is this gasoline I quickly got a match a lighted it on fire and I  said "you don't get near my senpai." Everyone saw in horror as she burned I backed away slowly and acted innocent that she just burned in front of me.
After that I decided to take pictures of all the girls and boys in school including the teachers because they might have a crush on senpai. I sended all the pictures to info chan. It turns out that 10 girls like my senpai and I would have to kill them by next Friday before osana confesses to asano.