kill,kill,kill

Karma's P.O.V
I need to kill that gym coach because I think she's on to me with my plans. I told her that I needed help with something I made her stand near the entrance and I went to the rails and dropped a dumbbell on her head luckily no one was looking cause they where in class and I skipped it today only. I ran down the stairs dragged the body in the furnace and I might as well kill 2 more people anyways. I also joined the art club just in case anyone noticed the blood on my uniform. I talked to oka ruto and told her to follow me to the gardening club I hitted her in the head with a shovel. Then I dragged the body to the wood chipper and put the bucket under the hood of the exit where the chips fall and alot of blood came from it. Then I carried the blood to a sink at the roof of the school and washed my hands and disposed the shovel and the bucket. I went to the wash room and cleaned myself up and went to get a girl and a tranquilizer. I went to a room and shot the tranquilizer in the girls neck then I put her body in a case and left for the day. That night I went to the school and got the case and left. I tied the girl in my basement and started torchering the girl.
--the next day-----
I brought my mind slave to school and told it to kill another girl that likes my senpai. I went to the drama club and joined. I put a mask and gloves on and put a jacket on with a hoodie. I went to the next girl on my list and killed her behind the school. I burned the gloves,mask and knife and went to change and clean up. Once I was done I left. I followed asano back to his house while walking a distance between him and me. Once he got to his house I went through the woods and went to my own house I made sure that no one was following me. Once I got home i went through my list I had only 8 victims left and I wanted to kill osana so bad I had pictures of her and I throw knifes at.
---the next day--
I decided to go to class this time and I could go on a killing spree after school. Since I was really bored I decided to kill some one during lunch. Since my biology was advance I grabbed the poison from the science lab and put it in some peoples lunches. I put it on osana's lunch and some martial art kids cause I know they will get in the way. Once I was done I went to the roof top of the school and decided to look on asano just in case there is anyone next to him. "Lucky me I found 'fresh meat'." I said. I saw two girls that looked new and I wanted to'talk' to them. I grabbed a knife that I hid under the sink and put it in my pocket. Once I said "hi" to both of them I took them to the gardening club I ended them there and I put them both in the wood chipper put a bucket under the hood and grabbed the bucket and dumped all the blood in the sink. I killed all 3 girls that where on the roof top of the school. I dumped all the corpses in the trash bin and his them beneath the trash. I burned the knife as well. 5 more people to go.
-------The next day---
I told info chan what else is there to kill people. She told me that I could join the music club because I could pass the delinquents with a dead body by dismembering a body and putting it in the cello case. So at lunch I got a girl and stabbed the bitch. I dismembered the body with a circular saw and stuffed the body in the cello case. I got pass the delinquents and opened the cello case and put the body parts in the furnace. After that I got another girl and pushed her down the railing but got her shoes and left a suicide note with her shoes. Then I went to the cooking club grabbed a knife and ended all the 2 girls life. I got out of there and cleaned up all the blood and burned the knife. I'm so happy I might go on a killing spree for the boys.