more girls,more work

Karma's P.O.V
Once I got to school I saw more people that were new to this school. 'I'm going to need more weapons for all these bitches' I thought. I decided to use the old fashion way of killing which is using a knife and running away from the murder scene. I went to the washroom and cleaned myself and also cleaned the evidence of the blood and foot prints and also burned the knife. "This is going to be a stressful week isn't it." I mumbled to myself. I looked at my phone and looked at the time. "Shit I'm late for class." I ran up the stairs to my class and went in before the class started. I already knew the stuff that we were learning about so I asked the teacher to go to the restroom she said yes so I just hanged out in there until someone came through the door. I pretended to wash my hands and guess who the hell it was. It was asano and he went to one of the stalls. I put my phone in my pocket and quickly went to the roof top of the school and leaned against the rails. I was freaking blushing so hard my mind was freaking out so much I was literally panicking. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down a bit. I singed 'time of dying by three days grace' (play the song). I didn't notice that asano was right behind me while I was singing. He tapped my shoulder and I turned around I looked at him and tried not to blush alot. He said that I had a sweet singing voice. I said studering "T-thank you." I smiled and my cheeks had a pink shade of blush.
---------------
Asano's P.O.V
I asked my teacher if I could go to the restroom and she said yes. I went to the restroom and found karma putting his phone away and washing his hands. I went to one of the stalls and used the restroom. I heard the door flung open and heard running out of the restroom. Once I was done I left to find karma and see if he was ok. I found him at the schools roof top singing. I decided to stay for a bit and listen to his singing ' he has a sweet singing voice' I thought. Once he stopped singing I tapped his shoulder to get his attention. He turned around and had a shocked look on his face his cheeks turn in a pink shade of blush. "Hey I wanted to say that you have a sweet singing voice." I said to karma. He replied with a studering " T-thank you." I thought it was cute. He smiled back at me.
-------------
Karma's P.O.V
My mind was now dead. I didnt know what to do next. So I said bye he said bye it was almost getting dark so I had to go home. I kept thinking 'what happens if he figures that I killed almost all the girls' 'will he love me back?' I kept telling myself that he will never figure out I killed all those people that wanted him but he makes me feel safe from this cruel world that hates me. He was the only one that makes me feel emotions that I never knew that I felt.
----------------
A/n hope you enjoyed this chapter bye