2 days until Friday

Karma's P.O.V
2 more days until Friday...
I couldn't sleep last night cause I was panicking if he finds out about the murders that I have committed or if he doesn't like me but I didn't get that much sleep. Once I got to school I went to the courtyard while listening to music from my phone and got my drawing book and began to draw. Once everyone else was inside the courtyard. I kept looking at asano leaning on a tree then a girl was talking to him. I stopped what I was doing stranded up went to the drama club got a knife,mask, and gloves and put them on changed my clothes and came near the girl and killed her once she got near the exit. Everyone was shocked. The girls stood there looking at the dead body and shaking, some teacher pets went to get a teacher, and asano just stared at me so I quickly ran to the exit and burned the clothes I was wearing,mask,knife, and gloves. Once I was done I changed back to my normal uniform and grabbed my drawing book and phone quickly and got out of there. 'That was the worst moment to kill and asano was right there.' As I went home I noticed someone following me so once a few minutes I checked behind me ' am I just creeped out or is it just me?' I thought. Once I got home I went to my room and locked the door. Then I heard a knock at the door so I checked my window first and I saw asano standing at the front door knocking. My heart was racing and my face was red. ' Why is he here?' I thought. I calmed myself down and opened the door. I told him what did he want. He said he wanted to make a description of the murder that killed a girl. "The girl that was next to you talking or was it another girl ?" I said in a calm voice. 'Shit he saw me' I thought. He said it was the girl talking to him. Then he asked me where was I when the murdered the girl. I told him "I was in the bathroom because my fingers were covered ink from my black pen because it broke and my hand was covered in ink so I went to the bathroom so then when I came back I saw the body and grabbed my stuff and left because I was scared." I said. 'Please believe it' I said. He believed it and left after we both said bye. My face was heated up I ran back to my run and hid under the blankets of my bed and went to sleep.
-----------------------------
The next day..
----------------------------------
Karma's P.O.V
It thursday and I checked my list of girls that like asano. There was only 2 girls left. I decided to go to my first classes and skipped my last classes. I went to both girls that like asano and told them to meet me at the roof top. The first girl I did the suicide thing and the second girl I just did the same thing. I left 2 suicide notes next to the railing. I decided to stay for a bit and write the note for asano to meet me under
the cherry blossom tree after school tomorrow. I went to his locker and made sure no one was looking. I left the note in Asano's locker and went home. I made the note I would give to asano when he came to under the cherry blossom tree.