Wedding Day

Hey welcome back to my next chapter I hope you enjoy it I have been trying to post lot because I'm not going to be post for a while cause I'm going the beach for the next 7 days so I hope you like it and I'll see you later.
__________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a few months since Zane proposed to me and we moved in with each other. We were planing on doing the wedding in December because of the snow and it'll just look really beautiful. But during these few months I've got to know Scarlet and her friends better. I was walking to Aph's house so we can plan the wedding and we can get the wedding dress. "Hey Aph so we have to start doing the invitations," I told her.

"Oh I have ideas can we make it purple," Aph suggested

"Uhh m-" I got cut off by Kawaii-Chan

"No Kawaii-Chan think it'll be best to make it pink," she said.

"Um let me just say this, if you make anything pink or purple I swear I'll find you and make you pay," I told them with a angry face. "I think I'm just going to do it F/C for the wedding," I said.

"Ok fine," they said at the same time.

"Ok let's get to work," I said.

-the times skipped to wedding day-

"Aph do you have everything ready," I asked her.

"Yeah let me just get the dress and then I have to do your hair and makeup and we are good," Aph replied. This is going to be a long day I thought to myself but I was happy. I was putting on the dress and Aph was getting my hair and makeup done.(pic above but it's not that color it's white).

She was finally finished and when I saw myself I couldn't believe it. "Aph thank you so much," I said while hugging her.

"Anytime but you have to get going it's about to start," she said and I nodded. Everyone I knew was out there. Today is the most happiest day. I got out there and walked down the isle and I get to see my family and friends their. I finally reach Zane and the priest and the vows start.

-time skipped to after party-

After all the vows and we both kissed and went to where we were holding the after party. We both had the first dance. "Hey Zane I'm so happy I get to spend time with you," I said and fave him a quick kiss.

"Ever since I meet you I knew you were the one," he said. We but were holding each other and dancing.

"Hey I'm going to go find Alexa and Jane to see if they made it," I said while walking off.

"Ok," he said. As I walked around to find them. Once I did I finally did we chatted and started horsing around.

"Hey so what are going to do now that your married and all," Jane said. I really didn't think of but I guess we could travel cause Zane has to get out of the house more.

"Well I guess we could travel and all but I'm not sure if he'll want to," I said with a smile.

"I see," Alex said with a evil grin.

"Hey nothing like," I said blushing with a little anger in my tone.

"Ok well what ever you do I hope you have a good time," Alexa said.

"Hey Alexa so what about you and Travis anything going on you two seem close," I asked her with a smirk.

"Yeah what's going on with you two,"Jane said.

"Well um w-we are going out and we wanted it to be a secret so yeah," she said while rubbing the back of her neck and blushing with a smile. Me and Jane started fangirling cause of how cute they are together. We did this for a while and we started to relax because of it.

"Hey um Y/N you never told us how you meet Aph and the others," Jane said.

"Well I meet them in high school. I wasn't very social back then but I started opening up when I meet and the others. But Aaron I meet him when I was little cause our parents would hang out and he's like a big brother to me so that's how I know them," I said with a smile.

"Wow so you have a lot of history with them," Alex said.

"Yup hey I'm going to find Zane so I'll see you later," I said.

"We'll see you later," they both said at the same time and we all started giggling and I started walking to find Zane.

___________________________________________________________________________
Hey I hope you enjoyed this chapter it may not be good I'm sorry but I'll try to make better chapters later. I'll see you later bye🐯🐼