WARNING!: CONTAINS SMUT!

If you are uncomfortable with any sexual acts, I advise you to skip this chapter. Any other chapters that have smut will have this warning. If you do wish to continue.... enjoy! #^-^#

Jack's POV

My heart was in my mouth as I watched mark crawl towards me on the bed. I just laid there, not believing what I was seein.

Mark's POV

I smirked at Jack. He looked like a deer caught in headlights. I crashed my lips onto his, while fondling him, causing him to moan out. "You like that babe?" I chuckled. He glared at me.

"F-For Fuck's s-sake, stop yer teasin'!" 

I lowered my head down towards his member, slowly pulling off his boxers. His dick sprang out like a jack-in-the-box. I engulfed and savored the taste of him in my mouth. By now Jack was letting out a lengthy stream of Irish curses and moans, urging me to keep going. I started bobbing my head faster, flicking my tongue out from time to time. 

"M-Mark! I'm gonna cum!" He gasped out.

I pulled off right before he could come. I looked into his eyes as he glared at me, clearly frustrated. I kissed his lips before pulling away to undress. I slowly took off my own boxers and spread Jack's legs. I looked at Jack for permission. He nodded at me, his eyes hazy with lust. I thrust into him and we both cried out in ecstasy.
I waited a few seconds before starting to move. I began to thrust slowly.

 " H-Harder!" Jack gasped.

 I smirked and began thrusting harder, hitting his prostate every time. I could feel he was near his climax so I went even faster and harder. By now we were both gasping and moaning each other's names. "M-Mark! IM CUMMING!" Jack screamed out.

"ME TOO!" I released my hot, sticky seed inside of him at the same time as he released his seed over our chests. I pulled out of him and looked him in the eyes.

" I love you, Jack Fischbach."

"I love you too, Mark Fischbach."
I brought our lips into a sweet, loving kiss. I started lifting him up.

"C'mon babe, we gotta clean up" I picked Jack up Bridal style, then took him to the restroom. I proceeded to wash us both off. After our shower, we grabbed our bags and left.