The Warning

Papyrus paced back and forth nervously. His shoes crunched against the ground as he walked. "Where is she? She's never late," he thought to himself. He shoved a long bony hand into his orange sweatshirt and pulled out a phone. Hesitantly he dialed her number. 

It rang. 

Again. 

And again.

   After what seemed like an eternity its voicemail kicked on. Disappointed he took a breath and spoke softly, "Yo 'Dyne it's me let me know when you get this." He clicked the phone off and put it back in his pocket and continued to pace. 

"She didn't pick up either... this isn't like her," he thought. He contemplated the events and came to a consensus.  "Maybe I should go check on her," he decided. With that he teleported to the lab.

     Papyrus approached the lab door slowly taking in his surroundings. It was fairly quiet which usual around the lab. Still something felt different and slightly eerie. Papyrus couldn't help but feel a sinking feeling of dread growing. He knocked on the door. " 'Dyne, you in there?" he called. "Answer me."

 Silence.

Having enough, Papyrus punched in the code to the lab and opened the door. The light flooded into the dark room. The breath escaped from Papyrus's lungs as he looked at the scene before him.

"What the hell happened here?"

      In front of him the lab was in shambles. Books and papers were scattered everywhere, filing cabinets were tipped over, and what seemed to be a mug was shattered with what looked to be coffee spilled on the floor. Papyrus scanned the area. She wasn't here. It didn't seem like anyone was here at the moment. There had obviously been a fight and Undyne hadn't gone down easy. His eye sockets stopped when they landed a small rectangular object. He looked closer and his jaw dropped slightly.

"Oh no"

     Upon closer inspection he realized that it was Undyne's cell with a large crack down the screen. He reached down to pick it up. It was definitely her phone.He hit the power button. There was a message instead of a screensaver on the phone. Papyrus squinted at the screen trying to read the message. Then his eye sockets widened and heart nearly stopped. He dropped the phone and ran.

...

 Papyrus help temmie broke into lab go 2 waterfall hurry don't have much t

A/N: Thanks for reading! I am open to constructive criticism and anything that will help make this a better story! If you want the full image let me know. Let me know what you think