The Visit

PAPY!!!!"

A small skeleton cheered in the doorway. He was dressed in what he liked to call his battle body which consisted of a grey top, navy blue shorts, light blue boots and gloves, and a bright baby blue scarf wrapped around his neck like a cape. His blue eyes sparkled with excitement when he saw Papyrus.

"Hey Sans," Papyrus said, giving the young skeleton a smirk, "how's my favorite little brother?"

Sans ran over to Papyrus and wrapped his arms around his brother's legs, "I missed you. Did you fall asleep again? Is that why you didn't pick me up?"

"Why do people keep saying that?" He sighed, "No Sans, I had a lot of work to do and I lost track of time."

"Are you done with work?" Sans asked anxiously.

"No, not yet Buddy." Sans's face dropped. Noticing this Papyrus quickly added, "But, there are puzzles and hot dogs with ketchup in the other room." Instantly Sans perked up, his face lit with excitement.

"Really?!"

"Yep and if you need anything let me know"

Sans frowned, "What's that on your hoodie brother?"

Crap. He had forgotten about his hoodie. "Um ketchup"

"How did you manage to get it on your shoulder?"

"Well actually you might find it quite humerus" Papyrus said emphasizing the pun.

Sans stared blankly at Papyrus for a minute, "...nevermind I don't want to know."

Suddenly Sans's eyes sparkled and his mischievous grin widened as he thought a way to put his brother on the spot. "Hey Papy where's your GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRLFRIEND?" He emphasized the last word. Papyrus froze, his shoulders stiffening.

Sans enjoyed teasing his brother whenever he had the chance. This was his way at getting back at Papyrus for all the terrible puns he told. Papyrus chuckled trying to play it cool, "She's not my girlfriend Sans." His efforts, however, were futile as he starting to feel heat on his face.

Sans's smile, although it seemed impossible, grew bigger. He saw through Papyrus's act along with noticing the faint orange tint that had appeared on his cheekbones, "Then why are you blushing?" He asked eagerly. Papyrus silently cursed himself for being so obvious that even his little brother noticed. He stuttered "I-I'm not blu-".

Sans cut him off quickly "Yes you are!!!" Papyrus waved him off casually, "Whatever bro. Again let me know if you need anything." Sans giggled and then nodded as he bounded off to the other room.

Papyrus started to Undyne's room. He began to realize how tired he had become. Usually he would have had three naps by this time of day not to mention the amount of magic he had performed. He now noticed that he was exhausted. Slowly he opened the door and looked in. She was resting in the position he had left her in. He smiled faintly as he made his way over to her bed. When he got there he looked her over with his tired eye sockets. She had one hand resting on her wound the other at her side. Hesitantly he took the hand by her side. Papyrus glanced up at her face to see if he had distributed her. Luckily he hadn't. He sat in the chair he had pulled up earlier and waited. He didn't want to fall asleep in case Undyne would wake up and need something. However the turmoil of that day had taken a massive toll on Papyrus's energy. He rested his head on his arms at first trying to resist the urge to close his eyes. Eventually his exhaustion won over and he fell asleep.

A/N: Ok here we go, I plan on ending the story in the next chapter but I could continue it if you guys would like that if not that's cool, I could go either way. Please let me know what you think so far if you think I should continue let me know. But thank you guys so much for reading! See ya in the next chapter