~Behind The Paint~

What hurts is remembering who they used to be.

Dominic flipped open the knife and gripped onto the handle as he glared at his father  " That's right! Now you're hurt! Because you realize i'm right! I didn't take your money!! " He shouted in his defense as he plunged the sharp knife into his fathers stomach. Again, and again he pulled it out and entered the blade into him again in different spots as he gripped onto his fathers shoulder. He couldn't stop, not until he stopped. 

Dominic shoved his father down and watched him hold his bleeding stomach in pain. His eyes were wide, complexion pale with fear, tears ran down his face, who would ever believe their child would betray them this way. Dominic..couldn't help but stare with widened eyes himself..he was starting to regret his sudden decision. 

Sarah was screaming with widened eyes and looked at Dominic. She ran into the kitchen to grab the home phone, once it was in her possession she quickly went to dial 911 and in that one second..the house went quiet. It felt..terribly wrong. She trembled as her heart pounded, Sarah slowly turned and saw Dominic there. Out of reflex she threw the phone at him as she screamed and shoved him. Sarah watched Dom stumble then lunge at her, he stabbed her in the chest with tears and shoved it in deep

" How do you like it Sarah? The feeling of betrayal. " He whispered into her ear. Sarah's eyes widened but despite the pain she gripped onto his hair and did anything she could to get away. She slashed Dominic across the face with her nails. Dominic quickly winced and held his face, then snatched up a frying pan from the sink.

He raised it up high and slammed down onto Sarah's head as he began to cry

Sarah was his buddy..his only family. His sister..yet also..his Judas. She set Dominic up.

Why?

A stupid mistake of Sarah, as she and dad left she forgot her phone. Curious, Dominic went through it before falling asleep and read her text's...

Sarah: Dad, the money jar is gone! All the money is gone! Check the bank account, make sure everything is there!

The saddest thing was..Dominic was so angry..because he forgave her. He still loved her, and it hurt to see her go

He continued bashing her head with the frying pan until she stopped moving. Yes, it was cruel and brutal..but he rather have her dead than alive knowing her brother attempted to kill her, killed their dad, and left her with horrible deformities.

Dominic dropped her body and frying pan while panting. His heart thumped hard against his chest as he stared at her face. Her blood..mixed with his..and his fathers..were all over himself. Dom sniffled and dropped the knife. He looked up at the window above the kitchen only to see the reflection of himself. 

Monster

A bloody..monster

he saw a pale bloody, crying, and beaten face that happened to look like him

Dominic broke down and started screaming  " WHY SARAH?! WHY DID YOU DO IT?! WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME?! YOU WERE ALL I HAD! " He kicked her lifeless body who didn't even resemble the old Sarah " Answer me!! "