2-Coming Home

Grayson's POV

OH MY GOD. I felt tears forming. Seconds later they were falling down my face.

"Grayson" Ethan says placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"I ruined everything!" I shout. Everyone in the apartment looked at me.

"Maybe you'll be able to talk about it when she gets back. You guy might be able to talk it out" Marianna says trying to calm me down. I slow my breathing to calm down a bit.

"Grayson can I ask you something?" Lucas says

"Go for it" I say looking at pictures of Sydney and I on my phone

"Who was the girl?" he says, everyone else shouts "Lucas" since it was a little insensitive to ask

"It was some random girl, I decided to drink one night to see what it was like and I went out after I did. It was last week when Sydney was on her trip to discuss what was gonna go on for her movie. Anyways I was out and this girl came up to me and kissed me and I kissed her back." I start shaking my head. I hurt the person I care about most. I start to tear up again

"I might lose the best thing in my life because of some random girl. God I hate myself. I've been trying to tell her this whole week and couldn't bring myself to. If I just did it, i- i" I just shake my head and walk away. I don't even know what to do. She'll be here any minute. How will I face her? Do I say I was drunk? That'll make her more upset cause she hates when people drink too much. Or do I admit I was drunk? Ugh, I just need to be honest with her. No lies. I just sit on my bed waiting for her to come.

There's a knock on the door. Someone opens it and I run out of my room, fixing my hair and wiping my tears.

"Sydney!" I shout. But she's not there. It's Alexa and Derek.

"We're just here to pack Sydney's things for her" Derek says. I get confused.

"What? Why?" Emma asks upset with what they said

"It's what she wants. I'm sorry." Alexa says looking at Emma with forgiving eyes.

I go to Alexa 

"Alexa please tell me what's happening" I beg

"Grayson, I don't know what's happening. I really don't. But Sydney said to pack her stuff, I'm guessing she's moving out for a while. She probably just needs space right now." She explains

Sydney's POV

Wait I forgot to tell them to take my pictures too. I want them all. But they both left their phones here. I have to go up.

Grayson's POV

I should go outside to check on her. But if she wanted to see me she would come. I wait in the living room as they pack Sydney's things. But I don't sit for long because I'm too anxious. I get up to leave and as I open the door there she is. Sydney. 

"Sydney" I say, my voice slightly cracking

"Can we talk for a second please" I ask. She doesn't respond she just nods and backs out from the doorway

"I'm going home Grayson" she says looking at the floor. I shake my head left and right 

"No no. Please, I'm home right? Home isn't a place it's a person, it's me. Please don't go" I beg while grabbing her hand. 

 "I thought you were home, maybe you still are, but my home isn't home right now. I just need to get away" she says pushing me aside. She must be going back to New York. That's the only other place she's known as home besides, California.

"Sydney" everyone says as she walks in. She goes up to everyone and gives them hugs before walking to her room

"What's going on Grayson" Marianna says tearing up. She was very close with Sydney

"She's leaving. I think she's going back to New York" I say trying to be strong.

Derek and Alexa start coming with luggages in their hands, Sydney follows behind them with one luggage in hers.

"Sydney you're gonna come back right?" Marianna says

Sydney's POV

My heart is breaking more and more. I walk up to Marianna and hug her again, but don't answer her.

I walk to the door and before I exit I turn to everyone

"I love you. All of you. I love each and every one of you so much." I say looking at everyone, even at Grayson.

"I'll see you all soon..." I say as I feel a tear fall down my face

*at the airport*

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Alexa asks. I nod.

"I need to escape the drama that's gonna come from what happened today. I don't want to face reporters and paparazzi. This is just the best way to do it." I explain

"Is that the only reason? Or are you trying to escape Grayson too?" Alexa says. 

"Alexa...no... I love him. I'm escaping from tabloids, not him. I'm a little shaken from what happened, but it's up to him now. If he knows me as well as everyone thinks, he'll come out and find me. And he'll know exactly where to look." I say as we board the plane.