#36

Okay this chapter is gonna be a half-rant, so be warned.

*sighs*

Popular kids: *immediately gets 163627728 followers even though they wrote a book in like the two seconds like right after they joined Wattpad and that book has one chapter and it says "Hi"*

Me: *writes something I think is amazing, has pretty well spelling and grammar, and a good plot*
...
*not even my best friend follows me*

For the rant part if this chapter...
Oh wait:
A/N: First of all, literally there are some really good stories on here that get like, no attention what so ever, and shitty stories that are beloved. I guess everyone has their own taste in books...?
Second: literally, my first best friend and I joined Wattpad on the same day back in like...2014. I followed him but he didn't follow me back. Ever.
Now, this isn't about the fact that we hadn't written anything yet, and it's not just "follow me just because". No. When you're friends with someone, especially best friends, you're supposed to be there for each other. You're supposed to stick with each other at the bottom and rise together...
And if you wrote your butt off and made an unnoticed masterpiece, yet you have like 300 reads and 7 votes (all from your BFF) and 0 comments, you could look at your follower list and not feel like a complete loser because at least your best friend was there to support you.  They tried to be there.

And I don't know about you all, but I'm tired. I'm tired, and depressed, and I want to just fall asleep and never wake up. I'm tired of always thinking about self harming. I'm tired of therapists and pills that don't help. I'm tired of having two internet friends that treat me better than anyone else I know. I'm tired of trying to please.

So those next books, my followers, are for me.

And snowzombie263 because I know you're wicked excited for this. Thank you for being awesome, and one of my best internet friends.