The Challenge (part 2)

Max's pov
After we finnished making the smoothies we all sat back on the couch smiling at each other until barney came with the drinks. once he came he gave us the drinks i immediately back away from mine which looked like shit."i am not drinking this shit adam" i said "you have to max for the content" red said as he was taking sips of his"you know this acully doesn't taste that bad thanks max" he said. As he said that sky took a sip of his and instantly spit it out "oh my god it tastes........so good must have more" he said as he kept drinking it "come on max just drink it because i made it just for u" he said "the worst thing is i might have the worst gag-" i cut myself off my almost throwing up "come on max stop being a bitch and do it" red said. "Yea max just do it" adam yelled.  Moma didnt raise no bitch... I thought as i picked up the cup and took one big gulp which was a bad decision because after 3seconds i ran straight towards the trash can and vomited "Yea max way to keep it down for 3seconds"sky said tesesingly "after 5min of throwing up i was finnaly done and sky ended the video "This is going to be comedy gold" adam and red said. I i didnt really care anymore so i just walked back to my office and tried to sleep off the bad feeling in my stomach.

50minutes later

When i woke up i realised that i was in my room which was strange probably tim or ross caried me here since they live here to, So i walked out my room only to find ross and tim in the living room watching the video adam posted laughing when they saw me throwing up the nasty smoothie.  Stupid challenge, i mumbled which i guess ross and tim heard cause they both turned their eyes toward me only to laugh harder which made my face turn red as i angrily walked out of the room back into my own and fell back on my bed. Uggh why did u have to do this to me adam, i wondered as i tried to block out the guys laughter. Then this had me thinking, Why did i do the stupid challenge anyway? Until it hit me. Adam, he was the reason i did it. I liked adam ever since i met him, but he has a wife and a kid, which made me sad knowing that he will never like me the way i like him. As these thoughts kept coming tears started to prick down my face Adam will never like me...i thought for the rest of the nighg be for i cried myself to sleep. .....

Sorry for a short and crappy character haven't wrote fanfic in a while but glad i am back baby!

*Fear signing off* 

To be continued....