Tears

Max's POV

Once I reached my office i slammed the door shut, my mind was just racing with what just happened Crap what did i just cause i kept thinking Adam's never going to like me now I thought as tears started to form in my eyes. Soon enough i couldn't take that thought anymore as i lets the hot tears stream down my face, Slowly sliding down the wall with my back against letting all my emotions out hoping no one could here me...
Adam's POV
Ugh....i cant possibly like max i thought to my self I mean i am married for god sake and have a child! With all these confusing thoughts swarming my head it was hard on focusing on the video i was supposed to make for my channel, until i finally i decided to put all these thoughts aside and prepare to start a new video.

After The Setup

As i was inviting the main guys who are usually in my videos in our Skype chat (Red,Ross,Tim,Barney,Max) My hand was frozen over that one name Max...
Would he even wanna record with me after the incident? I thought over inviting him to the Skype chat, Until i finally made my mind up and pressed his icon. Once i finnished inviting everyone i waited as one by one they joined the chat.....except for one.....Max.
Maybe he is still upset about   earlier i thought,"Hey can one of you guys go check on max?" i asked the guys in the chat "Why" they all said at the same time, "Well he hasn't joined the chat yet and we can't do the video without him" I replied as i heard mumbles of agreement until ross spoke up saying "I will go check on him" and as he said that he left his office and was heading towards max's office I hope your alrighg max.....I thought as i waited for ross

Ross's POV
As i was making my way towards Max's office i was thinking Why couldn't adam just check up on him? Or Whats wrong with max I shook my head as i put those thoughts aside as i was at the door of max's office and when i was about to out it i heard...... Crying?  Ok now i know something's wrong cause max and crying just don't go to together..I knocked on his door"Max are u ok?" i asked with a little concern in my voice "G-go a-away" Was all he said back. "Im coming in"I replied as i opened the door only to find max curled up crying in a corner with his face turned away from me like he was ashamed. I just stood there with my mouth gaped open at the scene that was befor me, What happened to make max cry i thought as i made my towards him "Max are u ok" I asked as i sat next to him as he wiped his eyes and replied,"E-everything i-is fine r-ross......j-just leave m-me alone" He said in between sobs as i brushed my fingers through his hair hoping to clam him down."W-why d-did y-you even c-come i-in here" He asked me as he turned his head around towards me showing off his pink and puffy eyes."Adam wanted someone to check up on u so i did it" I told him and as soon as i said that everything went silent until max broke it asking,"W-why?" "Because we where about to record another video but we cant record with out u"i said simply as he nodded and got up from where he was sitting,"Well just give me a few minutes then i will be ready to record"He said as his voice wavered a bit. I nodded and made my way towards the door until i felt him grab my hand."Don't tell anyone what you just saw"Max said in a serious tone as i nodded befor making my way back to my office. Once i was back in my office i re-joined the Skype chat and let everyone know that max is ok and was just getting ready for the video, and as soon as i finnished that sentence max had joined the chat. "Alright Everyone ready?" Adam asked befor we started the video.

To be continued.......