A new day

[Hey Guys fear here finally making chapter 3 of this freaking story and just wanted to say thanks so much for 80 views which isn't alot to most people but its just amazing so thx chu now if i shut up we could get to the story]

(Key)
Normal
Noises,items,text,ect
Thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Max's POV

"Maaaaaax wake up" Ross yelled as he shook me awake pushing off of me."mmmm.....what time is it" i asked him still half asleep rubbing my eyes. He looked down at his watch then back at me"Its 6:30 so hurry up and get ready cause we are leaving at 6:50" he replied as he walked out of my room closing the door. I sat there still half asleep until his words finally hit me as i shot up from my bed and walked over to my closet pulling out a random shirt with some jeans as a run towards the shower.

[10 mins later, 6:40]

I walk out the bathroom to the kitchen to be met with ross and tim who are eating ceral. I walk over to them and grab a bowl of ceral. After we were all done we cleaned our bowls down and headed outside towards our car. I got in the driver seat while ross and Tim sat in the back seats. I started the engine and drove off to the offices.

30 minutes later

Once i parked the car we all made our way towards the offices only to be met with adam at the door, He stared me down befor saying "Max i need to talk to you". My heart was racing as a blush slowy made its ways across my face,"O-ok a-adam" i said nervously as ross and tim went inside the building to their offices leaving me and adam alone. "So max about yesterday......" He said a bit sorry, "I am soo sorry i didn't mean to make u look like that on the video" he said looking very regretful "O-oh i-its ok a-adam i m-mean it w-was for the content r-right?" I studdered with a smile on my face. "Really? I thought u would turn into Mad max" he said laughing at the end, only to run away from me as i chased him around the offices. Once i finally got close to him i jumped and tackled him to ground and started tickling him until he rolled over on top on me and just stared at me with a grin on his face. My whole face reddend as i stared deeply into his chocolate brown eyes.(Cheesy yus i know XXD)

Adam's POV
As i got on top of max his face reddend Max looks so adorable when he's blushing.......wait why am i thinking about this I thought as my face also reddend as we stared deep into each others eyes (deeper than deep dish pizza XXD)"U-um A-adam c-could u g-get off m-me please"He studdered "Oh y-yea sorry" I replied as i got off of him and helped him up befor he ran to his office as i did the same but towards mine. Once i got there i slammed the door shut leaning on it. Oh My God.......i think i am falling for Max

To Be Continued......