High school part 4

Scott and Mitch had been hugging for ten minutes

"Scotty?"

"What?"

"I... I..."

"You what?"

"Forget it, it's stupid"

"Okay" Scott said

"Hey you hear that?" Mitch asked

"Yeah it sounds like you crying"

"Well I am crying"

"Yeah but it sounds different" Scott said

Past

Scott was walking to his locker, but stopped when he heard someone crying. He quickly realized it was his best friend and started running to find him.

He found him sitting on the floor crying really loud.

"Mitchy?"

Mitch looked up, but started to cry again when he saw Scott's eyes

"Hey baby, don't cry. Just breathe I'm here for you and I'm never leaving"

"You said that now but when you find out why I'm crying you won't feel the same"

"Hey don't said that. I will never leave you. You mean the world to me. Why would I loose the most beautiful man in the world?"

"Scott... I think... I'm gay"

"Is that why you're crying?"

"Yeah. I just don't want to loose you because you're disgusted"

"Mitch! I could never feel disgusted by you. Look at you. You're so perfect and beautiful. Being gay isn't going to change things. I'm gay too"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Does that change something between us?"

"No. Never. I love you Scotty"

"I love you too sunshine always remember that"

"Remember what?"

"That I'm never leaving and you are always going to be my best friend. I couldn't live without you"

"You actually mean that?"

"Every single word"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"I love you a lot"

"I love you more baby" Scott said kissing his forehead.

Present

"Mitch..."

"Don't"

"Why?"

"Just don't"

"What did I do now?"

"You broke it"

"Broke what, Mitch?"

"The promise"

"Still not getting it"

"You said you were never leaving and that I was your best friend"

"I guess things change"

They stayed quiet for a bit until Mitch said

"I guess so"

"But you said you could never be mad at me"

"Well things change Scott"

"So that's it? We're not going to talk anymore?"

"We need to get out of here. Once we are out I don't want to hear anything that has to do with you. I still can't believe I believed you"

"Well I did mean it. It's just that it was a long time ago. When we were in high school I loved you so freaking much"

"Look I just want to get out of here. I don't need you to tell me how much you loved me."

"But Mitch..."

"Scott stop! You're making this harder and you were the one who wanted this to happen"

"You know what fine. I won't talk to you, I won't look at you, I won't hug you. You Mitchell Grassi are a stranger to me now"

"That sounds good Scott Hoying now let's find the way back so I can leave"

"Nothing will make me happier" Scott said

Mitch started to look for a way out, but Scott was in shock. He had just lost his best friend. He wanted that to happen, he knew life will be easier but he also knew there was no way he could live without him

He wanted to cry, scream, hit something. His head was a mess. He was just so confused. He didn't know what he wanted. He didn't understand how he was so stupid. He just couldn't.

Scott loved Mitch

Mitch loved him

They were best friends

They would die for each other

They would cuddle all night

They would talk about cute guys

They would sing together

They would make YouTube videos

They would cry in each other's arms

But...

I hope you liked that and please don't kill me. Just so you guys know and won't be confused the memories are not in order. That's it, thank you for reading!
-Fab