First day

JIMINNNN!!!! ...I woke up by hearing someone yelled my name when I walked downstairs trying to find out  what was the cause of that loud screamed I noticed it was my mother giving me a worried look. I asked "what's wrong why are you looking at me like that" she replied "what do you expect you worthless piece of shit your not a baby no more and get ready for school" I ran as fast as I could to get ready and got my stuff to go to school and I noticed that I wasn't taking a sweater and I need it, so I ran back to my room and got a long sleeve shirt and waved bye to my mother but she ignored me like always.

I started running hoping not to be late on my first day of school and try not to mess up especially because this was a new school which means new life and forget the sad past that has been haunting me for years.

As soon as I walked in trough the gate there was a tremendous amount of girls staring at me and whispering while giggling to themselves, I was kind off surprised because in my last school nobody looked at me of even noticed me I though to my self it's maybe because I lost the glasses and stared wearing contacts and I started to exercise and loose weight. I ran to my classroom and walked in just in time when my teacher told me to wait outside that way he could present me to the class properly so I waited........."come in" the teacher called me in.. I was really nervous since I'm new and I don't really know how to socialize..when I heard the teacher say "well class we have a new student today his name is, Park Jimin, please take a seat on the back next to taehyung....taehyung please raise your hand".  
I looked around and saw a gorgeous guy raising his hand and I just told myself to relax that nothing was gonna happen.

As I started walking to where he was sitting I noticed he was staring at me with a smile on his face .....I blushed and looked down hoping for him not to notice what was happening. As soon as I sat down he greeted me by saying "hello pretty boy" I didn't know what to say so I said what was on my mind "um could you please just call me jimin" he nodded and said "as you wish cutie" I ignored the fact that he had called me another named when suddenly I felt someone poking my arm and said "hello jimin my name is Min Yoongi I hope we can become friends" I stayed in shock because he was also gorgeous I couldn't believe what was I seeing with my own eyes till I realized I was staring at him way too much so I answer him "oh sorry I didn't know you were sitting next to me nice to meet you", and I smiled at him.

Yoongi (POV)
He's so cute and omg did he just gave me an eye smile dam it's hot, wait I need to become friends with him first before I think other shit, I paused and smiled at him again and asked "want to hang out with me for lunch?" He nodded , omg kyaaaa he's so cute ,yoongi calm down......"good so..." Then I got interrupted by taehyung and he said "your not trying to steal away my cutie from me aren't you?" "EXCUSE ME" I replied "your cutie bitch I'm  just trying to be friendly calm the fuck down" he laughed.

Taehyung (POV)
UGHH Damm you yoongi trying to take away cutie already he sure has a good type I wondered  anyways "yo cutie, jimin" he turned around and then I told him "you better hang out with me tomorrow for lunch alright" I winked , I could tell I was making him nervous which was a good start.

Jimin(POV)
Well that was weird at least I made two new friends the bell rang and I walked out side for lunch with yoongi when a group of guys approached us and yelled "yo yoongi lets go eat I'm hungry as fuck" when a blonde dude yelled at him "LANGUAGE YOU IDIOT WHAT HAVE    I BEEN TELLING YOU YOUR STILL A CHILD" I suddenly smiled and saw the guy say "sorry eomma" wait he just called him eomma what the... Suddenly a horse looking guy asked yoongi who was I and he replied "oh his name is jimin my boyfriend... Just kidding his my new friend hes new so I decided to become friends with him" I froze when he said that and then the blond dude said "omg nice to meet you my name is Jin and these kids are my children, jungkook,hoseok,taehyung, and yoongi and this handsome sir it's their father namjoon" they all smiled at me and I felt happy for once and I felt like I was being accepted what I didn't know was that I would face a lot of problems.

That sure was a long chapter thanks Mina San I tried my best... We'll see what happens in the next chapter.. (^¥^)