Tell me you love me

JIMIN(POV)
After seeing what happened with yoongi and tae I ran away as fast as I could what is going on, I'm a man I like girls not guys why am I feeling like this when I'm with them no JIMIN get yourself together, mom would not like this I ran to my first class to see jungkook waiting for me "hello chim chim let's go we don't want to be late" I nodded and followed him.

After what it seemed an eternity we were out of school I was walking to my house when someone pinned against the wall and whispered in my ear "you scream and you'll be screwed" I nodded and looked up to the taller man that pinned me to the wall and saw tae "tae? Why are you doing this" he gulped and looked down to meet my eyes and said "don't be scared chiminie it's just that I can't stand the fact of other men touching you, you know what Yoongi did back there I didn't like it and you know how possessive i get with my property" I nodded and started feeling weak I can't why do I feel so weak under his power, he got closer to my face and connected our lips at first I was shook but then I replied to the kiss then I felt his tongue asking for an entrance which I let I felt him explore my wet cavern there was no space that he left untouched I moaned at the weird feeling and I could feel his smirk on my lips then we both broke the kiss to gasp for air we were both panting he looked at me and put his forehead against mine and said "oh you bad boy looked at what you caused you woke up taehyung jr" I gulped because I was nervous then he walked away and said "take care my love"
When I arrived home I was welcomed by yoongi sitting on my doorstep with a bouquet of roses "hey jimin I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" I didn't know what to say it was the first time someone had asked me on a date and in fact it was one of the hottest guys in school I started crying because he was so sweet and I nodded and hugged him he smiled and said "thank you" I smiled and said "let me get ready you can wait inside" we walked inside my house and got welcomed by pure darkness and silence I didn't say anything cuz I knew that my mom was out being a whore I was about to cry but then I remembered hyung is here I have to act normal I turned around and smiled "do you want water or anything Hyung?" He smiled and said "it's ok chim chim just go change I'll wait here" I nodded and walked up stairs to my room and looked for close to change.

YOONGI (pov)
Why do I smell a strong scent of taehyung on my jimin it's bothering me but I'm not gonna question jimin I waited for about 15 minutes to see a beautiful angel coming out of his room while blushing and said "hyung stop staring I know I look ugly" I leaned closer and hugged him by the waist and kissed his cheek and said "your the most beautiful person I've ever seen and trust me I've seen many people and nobody is as close as beautiful as you"  he hugged me back and hid his face on my chest and said "hyung do you love me?" I didn't know what to say at first but I smiled and replied "of course I love you I would take a bullet for you" he smiled and said "hyung I love you too you make me feel different things on my stomach that nobody ever makes me feel" at that moment I knew that I had won his heart but not completely because I know that taehyung has also marked jimin.