Why?

Yoongi (POV)
I pushed him against the wall ready to fuck him when suddenly a certain scent caught my attention it was the scent of blood on Jimin it was driving me crazy when I suddenly grabbed his arm and lifted up his long sleeves and stared at the deep fresh cuts he had "jimin what's the meaning of this young man?" He looked at me with his face red and said "I'm sorry don't say anything I'm sorry" when out of nowhere I leaned closer and started to lick his scars gently trying not to hurt him when I tasted his blood it made me carved for more I leaned closer and licked his neck before biting it I whisper in his ear "I'll make you mine" he Yelp and said "wha- argg" before I knew it I was biting his neck gently unlike my other victims but the urge for more came back when I suddenly placed my hand on his now semi hard member "oh you naughty boy you getting hard by me just biting you" he replied with "it's not what you think-ahhh" he moaned by me rubbing his now hard member Damm his moans where music to my ears when I whispered "scream my name baby boy" he nodded but then a hand pulled me away to hit the ground I looked to see who it was for my surprise it was taehyung he looked angry and yelled "if someone it's gonna take chimchim Virginity it's gonna be me and not you" he angrily glared at me then he started walking towards jimin when he angrily hit the wall causing to make a whole and he yelled "you even tasted his sweet blood how thoughtful of you, you little shit"

Taehyung (POV)
I'm so angry I can't even explain my feelings right now if I came a little late he would have probably have taken my innocent chimchim's Virginity like I said it's gonna be me that it's going to penetrate that cute ass of his and not yoongi.

Short chapter gomene mina San ;-;