I love you

Y'all warning it's about to get real so my children bring your holy water and bibles... in case you don't got any I'm selling some really bad smut ahead

Bibles $4
Holy water $7
-------------------------------------------------
Yoongi (pov)
I wanted to show my love to jimin so I decided something else "you know what forget the date we will go another day I've got something better" he looked at me with confusion but I pushed him against the wall and kissed him he kissed me back which I was happy about.

JIMIN(pov)
Yoongi pushed me against the wall and put my arms above my head and kissed me at first it was innocent but then he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I allowed his tongue fought against mine for dominance but of course he won I moaned at the weird sensation but then he started to suck on my tongue which made me release a loud moan he smirked and started to leave wet kisses down my neck and leaving love bites here and there he looked at me in the eyes full of lust with his bangs covering his forehead and asked "can I take your shirt off?" I nodded and he started unbuttoning my shirt while sucking on my skin making me a moaning mess he sucked on my sensitive skin and I knew I had lost it he smirked once again and held my hand and led me to the room when we walked in he pushed me on the bed and hover above me my shirt was completely gone by then so he decided to place his knee dangerously close to my crotch area he leaned in and we made out again a kiss full of lust and aggressiveness with one hand he pulled me closer while the other grabbed my crotch and started massaging my dick at a really slow and painful pace he smirked and said "you like that don't you baby boy" I nodded and he said "use your words"....."arg yes" ......"yes what?" I knew what he wanted me to say so I said it "yes daddy I like it" he smirked and put his hand inside my jeans and grabbed my dick he started pumping it and I moaned loudly he proceeded and took off my jeans and boxers now I felt awkward because I was completely naked and he still had his clothes on.

Yoongi (pov)
I started to take off my shirt and jeans he started at me with that lustful and yet innocent face his lips swollen and cheeks flustered was such a beautiful scenery for me I had already a really painful hard on so I stripped and said "you sure about this baby boy" he nodded and I said "what did I said use your words" ...."YES daddy fuck me till I can't walk for days" I smirked and said "your wish is my command" I kissed him once again and then placed my hand in front of his face and said suck he placed his mouth on my fingers and sucked I made sure that they were full of saliva enough and looked at him in the eyes and said "I'm not gonna lie it's gonna hurt but then I'm gonna make you feel really good" he nodded and I positioned my first finger in.

Jimin (pov)
He inserted his finger In MY butt it felt weird it was a weird sensation but then he started moving making me feel weird he inserted two fingers and thrusted faster inside of me before I knew it there was three fingers inside of me the pain went away and all i felt was pleasure "arg YESS right there daddy ahh ahhh" he then smirked and said ready I nodded he proceeded to take off his boxers he was huge how is he gonna fit inside of me he kissed my forehead and said "it's gonna be ok baby" he aligned himself on my hole and slowly pushed in "arg arg it hurts ahhh" ......"shhh it's ok it will go away" he kissed my tears away, once he was fully in I said "m-move" he nodded and started to thrust inside of me slowly but the needy boy I was said "ahhh ahhh FUCK go FASTER DADDY FUCK ME" he started to thrust at a amazing a pleasurable speed he groaned "ahh fuck baby your so tight ahhh" he lifted me up and placed me against the wall and started to thrust inside of me casters and faster I screamed and moaned his name I think my neighbors know his name by now "ahhh ahhh yoongi ahhhhh right there ah" but then he hit a spot that moved all my inside "OH GOD FUCK RIGHT THERE AHHHHH AHHHH" ......"hmm so that's the spot" he smirked and kept on thrusting at that same place and I said "I'm cumming ahh" .... "me too AHHHH ARG" then he released inside of me and I released on my stomach and his chest he carried me to my bed and pulled out I felt his warm liquid fall down my tights out of my hole he pulled the covers and covered us he kissed my forehead and said "I love you jiminie" ......"I love you too yoongi".......

I woke up to a empty bed and looked around and my heart broke by not seeing yoongi beside me and then the door opened and it revealed a beautiful yoongi staring at me with such a loving gaze "oh honey your awake I made breakfast go shower and come down stairs" I nodded with happiness feeling me up because I never felt so loved in my life I stood up but fell to the ground right away my hips were weak and it hurt yoongi came running to me and lifted me up "I'm sorry baby but I can see I did a good job last night" the memories were coming back and I blushed and hid my face on his chest he carried me to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with warm water "hope in I'll help you shower I already showered this morning", I hoped in the shower slightly limping I sat down on the warm water and he poured shampoo on my hair and massaged my scalp he washed of the shampoo and he stared at me while I help his hand while tracing his veins on his big hands I smiled and said "yoongi I love you so much don't leave me"

Uyyyyyy I wonder what's gonna happen next omg I finally updated don't kill me ;-; i hope y'all enjoyed this shitty smut anyways drama coming soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)