Hey, Dork!

Hullo again, guys! Thank you for reading the first chapter. I am really glad that you shared your thoughts with me through FB. I am still adjusting so please help me. Thank you very much.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Ed, Edd and Eddy and never ever will.

Chapter 2: Hey, Dork!

Chapter Summary: He would not have been leaving his comfort zone if it wasn't for his best friends leaving their own

If anyone of you would likely to ask me, where would you find the best comfort zone in the world? I'd prefer the four corners of your room. My safe haven. No one disturbed you and no one interrupted you every night. When your days were not on your side, your room would be your refugee.

And it was what I believed in.

I felt comfortable staring inside my dorm unit. It wasn't like my home in Cul-de-sac was safe enough, but I was here at my second home. I brought my friend, Jim and my ants to spend time with.

Sighing, I busied myself preparing for school today. It had been three days since I brought Ed and Eddy to my dorm. Having enrolled in the University since middle school and getting a single room were totally an advantage for me. It would be awkward if I had a roommate. I was satisfied with my get up. So getting back three days ago, I brought them here and tended to their wounds. Eddy complained about the beatings all the time while Ed started to rant incomprehensivable sentences.

Another thing that bothered me was Kevin and the rest of the team never showed any signs of trouble for three days. It wasn't like I wished for it, rather, it was the other way around.

I hoped that they would really behave themselves.

The alarm from my phone made me jump from my thoughts. Turning it off, I grabbed my bag and scurried out from my comfort zone, reminding myself that if I would not leave the premises at that moment, there was the guarantee that I would be late for my first class.

xxx

"Greetings, Eddy!" I announced as I met him at the entrance gate of the school, "It's always good to see you this early."

"Yeah, right. It's just three days, sockhead. What are you so hyper about?" The shorter one said. He was looking better as I observed his face. Good thing that it didn't make wounds looked worse in him. It must have something to do with the years of beating, not like I didn't receive some before.

"I am always hyper Eddy, considering that we are in the land of learning-"

"Okay, okay, I get it," He said cutting me off before he looked around,, "Now, where the heck is Lumpy?"

Before I could answer his question, a strong pair of arms engulfed us in a big hug.

"I found you Edd, Eddy!" The taller one said energetically, "Where have you two been?"

"Nice to see you too, Ed," I greeted back tapping his back. I could not help but smile despite the smell and the crushing hug. Ed was just so sweet to his best friends.

"Let go, Lumpy. You are going to break my bones!" Eddy, on the contrary, tried to get away from him. Ed, who noticed it, immediately let go of him and grabbed his shoulders, "You are not broken into pieces, are you? Should I give you a splint?"

"Knock it off, Ed!" Eddy shouted prying his hands from his shoulders and walked away, "Let's go to class before I change my mind."

I chuckled as I watched them. Ed was completely healed from his injury. I was glad that they were all right. I'd do anything to protect my best friends from harm. No matter what.