Date with Science

Hullo!!! I am back! As promised I gave you the person's POV as the one voter wanted. I dedicate this to you by the way. ~ Rujodevilla17 ~ Thank you. :)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Ed, Edd and Eddy and never will.

Chapter 35: Date with Science

Chapter Summary: He wanted to see his smile so he took him to a place where he could definitely see him smile.

I shook my hands that were resting to my sides to calm myself down. The Saturday morning breeze was a bit cold as I waited in front of my boyfriend's front door. Yeah,  I did not go in. I waited outside as a good boyfriend.

Tsk.

Who was I kidding?

"Dweeb! Are you done yet!" I pounded on the door for the third time. It had been thirty minutes since I arrived in front of Edd's door but he only said to wait for me outside.

"Just a minute!" He called from the inside.

"You told me the same thing ten minutes ago!" I shouted loud enough for him to hear. Seriously, since we were finally outed to his best friends, we could finally do something within their range.

And it suddenly made me decide to ask Edd on a date.

I kinda asked him on a whim that the aftershock came into me. Yeah, you heard me right. This damn fearless jock did not know what to do and was also nervous as hell. I ended up asking my best friend for some advice.

"He's Double D. Clearly you know some things that will make your boyfriend's face lit up."

Nice advice Nazz, nice advice.

Sighing, I went closer to the door to pound again as I was building up my plans for the day--yeah, I did come up of a plan for this date--when the door itself was suddenly opened. It revealed a boy wearing his usual black beanie with a green sweater and blue pants. He had a sling bag that hugged his slim body. My boyfriend finally welcomed me with his gapped-tooth smile.

"Greetings,  Kevin. I sincerely apologize for making you wait. You see, I could not come up of what to wear for our date so I took a long time searching for the clothes I desire to don," With a blush on his face,  he turned around in front of me, "I hope this suits to your taste."

As aspected of having a genuis partner, even his explanation which not necessarily needed was actually perfect. He was not a nerd for nothing. He seriously led me speechless and dumbfounded.

"Umm... Kevin... are you alright?"

Blinking for several times, I feigned a cough and straightened up. After recovering from his surprise, I simply leaned closer and whispered to his ear, "It doesn't matter what you wear. You will always look good in my eyes."

That earned a gasp from him, surprised from my uncalled flirtation, "Why Kevin, if you have forgotten, I am what they called," He tiptoed and cupped his hand to his mouth, whispering to my ear in the process, "...a nerd."

Damn, his voice brought shivers down my spine. When he was acting like that... cute and all. I wrapped my arm to his waist to bring him closer. He was flirting so two could do that.

"You're my nerd," I replied smirking in the process, "And my dork."

His face turned beet red. Edd's face turned red easily. He was the type who was not used of compliments and praise, well, romantically challenged he was. I could not help but chuckle when I saw how he reacted at my antics.

"W-well, come on. Every second counts so we should commence this date at once." Edd walked down the dais and stopped short in front of my baby. I could sense the tense from his shoulder as he looked directly at it.