Loser Like Me

Hye!!! I am back with a new chapter. I hope you like this. Domo. Sorry for the long wait... I am a snail to update... :(

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Ed, Edd and Eddy and never ever will.

Chapter 30: Loser Like Me

Chapter Summary: They would fight back and defend themselves.  He would do that small confrontation as well.

'Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
So everyone can hear
Hit me with the words you got and knock me down
Baby, I don't care
Keep it up, I'm tunin' up and figure out
You wanna be
A loser like me...'

~ Loser Like Me - Glee Cast ~

"This has been the longest film ever recorded." I asked.

"Logistics. Eight hundred fifty-seven hours. Thirty-seven days, seventeen hours," Allex said answering my question and looked at the paper he was holding, "What is the longest Tv program by episode count?"

"Guiding Light, American show. Eighteen thousand two hundred sixty-two counts," I answered remembering the numbers. I grinned at him, "What is the longest anime by episode count?"

"Sazae-san with the number of seven thousand five hundred forty-two and counting," He grinned back at me, "Who is the longest living in the world?"

"Kane Tanaka. She's one hundred fifteen years old," I stared at my taller friend, "What was the deadliest natural disaster that happened?"

"1931 China floods with the range of one million to four million casualties," He answered swiftly, "Who was the longest person lived in the world?"

"Jeanne Calment who lived for one hundred twenty-two years, one hundred sixty-four days," My mind answered, "It was a major conflagration that swept through the central parts of London in 1666."

"The Great Fire of London, from the second to fifth of September," Allex replied looking at me, "This was the longest tennis match record."

"John Isner/Nicholas Mahut with the duration of eleven hours and five minutes," I grinned at him," What is the longest word in English?"

He grinned back at me before answering, "Supercalifragelisticexpialidocious."

I raised an eyebrow at him which he chuckled as reaction.

"Just kidding. It's Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. In other words silicosis or lung disease."

"Haha, you are so funny Double L." I grinned a tooth-gap one at him.

"You just called me Double L," He said as if I just came from a different world and called his name weirdly, "You just called me Double L!"

"Well, I--"

"My friend just called me Double L!" He shouted making the students who were walking near our table look at us, "Double D called me Double L!"

"Oh my goodness!" I rubbed my temple. Allex just kept making silly noises. I ignored him as I looked at my reviewer.

"Why are all the questions have to do with the longest?" Allex suddenly asked after he calmed down. He went back reading when he noticed that I was doing the same thing.