Chapter 3 - Party Cat in the House Part 1 (Meeting Awkwardly)

CHAPTER 3 - PARTY CAT IN THE HOUSE

A/N: Finally a Tashka chapter! :D Sorry, I haven't uploaded yet for approximately 10 hours. This chapter is pretty short because I don't have that much time so I will split this into about 3 parts :)

Taka's Point of View
It has been days since my ship sailed. What ship, you might ask? Vox and Skye, of course. They've been making out ever since! I chuckled.

Turning a corner to visit Ringo, my best buddy, I bumped into someone. And that someone...was hot...

The someone was a girl. A girl with claws. Cat-like clothes and personality. Obviously the type of someone that likes to play, of course. Gosh, don't think wrong!

I was staring at her, top to bottom. Her clothes were just so....colorful! Not too mention she is not body-shy for she is wearing bikini...outside....in a normal town....

"Are you done?" The girl giggled as she looked at me staring at her.

"D-done at what?" I snapped from my trance, stammering.

"Looking at me."

"I wasn't looking at you!"

"Yes, you were..." She purred seductively.

Oh god, I thought. Unleashing her inner kitty I guess...

"Do you like me?" The girl giggled.

"N-no way! Hell, no," I stammered nervously. It's gonna be hard to get out of the frying pan. She's grilling me.