Chapter 11

"I like you!" They yelled out insync. You sat there, wide-eyed and blushing a lovely shade of ruby.

You were silent, trying to process the fact that they had just confessed to you. Before you could reply they were arguing again, about who you liked more. Your eyebrow twitched in annoyance and you let out a sigh. You decided to intervene before it turned into a fist fight.

"Guys ? Guys!" You shouted at them and they stopped fighting.

"I'm polyamorous." You bluntly stated giving them a blank stare.

"But I like you too." You whispered softly, blushing and looking away.

"Please don't fight anymore, I feel the same for you both." You gently held their sleeves, looking at them with pleading eyes.

"Alright."

"We'll try." They agreed, or something similar to that as you could probably never get a set guarantee that they wouldn't fight.

(THIS IS WEAR STITCHES BEGAN TYPING CREDIT GOES TO HER)

It was silent, you sat there, holding their jacket sleeves and looking at the ground. Letting out a sigh of relief, you let go and direct your gaze back to both of them.

"There's just one condition,"

After seeing both Tim and Brian nod in agreement for you to go on, you bit your lip as you tried to find the right words to say in this situation.

"No more fighting, I love both of you equally. There shall be no arguments about who's better than the other...Can I trust both of you on doing that simple task?"

You saw both of them hesitate before once again nodding, bringing a small smile into your features.

"Thanks..."

(BACK TO MOCHA CHAN THE LAZY IDIOT)

That still didn't guarantee they wouldn't fight, just that they'd try their best. You accepted that, and just hugged them as tight as you could. You didn't know where you'd go from here. You were running for your lives and being so frightened everyday.

~*~Timeskip~*~

You made it back to where started and stayed at a hotel near the park that Marble Hornets was filmed at. Jay knew that you and Tim had something going on, as you tended to be a bit of a romantic with your hand holding and cuddling. You still weren't ready for kisses and such and he respected that. Brian wasn't around as often but he did come around everyone once in an evening. You often forced him to cuddle with you and that was also the extent. You wanted to take it pretty slow and were so glad they respected that.

You were currently walking through the woods towards the red wall with Tim, clinging to his hand as Jay walked behind. They wore their usual jeans, tennis shoes, while Jay sported a T-shirt and Tim his usual flannel.

"You okay ?" Tim asked Jay when he turned and stared at the woods for a moment.

"Yeah, just thought I saw something. There's nothing though." He informed as he started walking again.

"You sure ?" You questioned worriedly as you looked at him.

"Yeah." That was the end of that conversation as you finished crossing the field and went into the red wall place.

"Where did you find the tape the last time ?" Tim asked Jay and he pointed up to a ledge type thing.

"Up there." Tim let go of your hand and began to climb.

"Be careful." You said in a hushed tone as you moved back slightly.

Tim confirmed that there was nothing there. Jay completely freaked after peeking around the corner before you left.

"Shit! There's someone there!" Jay backed up and pressed himself into the wall. Tim pushed you behind him as he peeked around the corner.

"Jay, there's nothing there." Tim said as you reintertwined your fingers.

"Here. I'll show you." He went to rewind the camera and when he did, no one was there.

"I must have not focused the camera on it." You and Tim looked at each other.

"Lets head back. We should've when you thought you saw something earlier." You headed back and you gave Tim's hand a soft squeeze. He looked at you, looking softly at me before Jay tripped.

"Are you okay ?!" I jogged over to him. He began to dig in the hole he tripped in, pulling out a few burnt tapes. After digging through holes for tapes you found many burnt ones and a few possible working ones.

You walked back to the cars and Jay got into the drivers seat of his.

"Who're you riding with ?" He asked and you looked at Tim.

"Will you be mad if I ride with Tim ?" You asked softly, feeling bad; like you were neglecting Jay.

"No. I'll meet you back at the hotel." You smiled softly and kissed his cheek.

"I'll see you back at the hotel." You waved before walking over to Tim.

You wrapped your arms around Tim before smiling up at him. He just wrapped his arms around your waist, setting his forehead against yours. You stared at each other for a few moments before he leaned in. You teasingly turned your head so he kissed your cheek. You giggled and slipped into the car.

"Tease." You heard him grumble as he got in and turned the car on. You leaned your head on his arm as he drove back to the hotel, slowly falling asleep.

Hey! How do you guys like how this chapter ? Do you want more fluff with Brian ?
I drew the image for this chapter! I've had it in my sketch book for awhile just haven't been able to finish it fully.
Anyway!
Till next chapter!!
Stay fabulous!!! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ