Chapter 18

Tim was carrying a dark blue duffle bag full of (Y/n)'s clothes (and a few shirts Brian had sneaked in, in case she wanted to wear one of their shirts) and hygiene items.

A smile lit up her bruised face when she spotted her lovers. Her hand that wasn't laying on the bed to keep the IV in her arm, waved as she teared up. Her mouth moved, but no words came out.

"Hey baby." Brian greeted, sitting at the edge of the bed and kissing her forehead. Her hand shakily grabbed onto his T-shirt in effort to keep him from leaving.

"Sorry we weren't here when you woke up." Tim grunted, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. (Y/n) just nuzzled her head into his chest.

"Here you go, sweetie~!" Sang Frank Dufresne as he walked in, small tub of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream in one hand and a whiteboard and marker in the other.

He grinned and handed the ice cream to the younger woman. She blinked when Brian nabbed it, scooping a spoonful out and holding it to her lips. (Y/n) blushed and slowly opened her mouth, accepting the ice cream.

"Press that red button if she needs anything." Doctor Dufresne informed Tim, handing him the whiteboard before skipping out of the room.

The young woman attacked the ice cream, after swiping it from the blonde-brunette, hoping to calm her burning throat. The pain meds that Frank had upped through the IV would surely kick in soon.

None of them knew what to talk-or write about, in (Y/n)'s case-about. An awkward silence fell, the only sound was the beeping of the machinery and the soft chewing of (Y/n) and her ice cream.

~*~TIMESKIP~*~

When Doctor Frank Dufresne walked into room 314 to check up on (Y/N) did not expect to find all three of them crammed into the bed. It was definitely a sight, two tall, broad men crammed onto a bed beside a (body type) female as she clutched to her whiteboard like a lifeline that would somehow save her damaged vocal cords. On the small table that sat about half a foot away from the bed was a half eaten carton of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.

It was a picturesque moment that made Doctor Dufresne coo as he moved to check (Y/n)'s vitals. He quietly grabbed the ice cream container and left the room, closing the door softly behind him.