IMAGINE: Peter almost dying

You duck as one of the White Witch's men whips his sword at you. You jump to your feet and then stab him, before moving on to the next creature. You're a Narnian fighting on Aslan's side in the First Battle of Beruna.

     You quickly glance at Peter Pevensie, the son of Adam you fell in love with, to make sure he's still alive. You pull up straight when you see him heading towards the White Witch, his sword drawn.

     "No." You breathe in horror. "Peter, no!" You scream, but your voice is lost within the battle sounds.

     You make your way towards him, while cutting down your enemies. By time you get to him he's already fighting the White Witch. You join the fight.

     "Y/N, what are you doing?! Get out of here!" Peter grits out, blocking one of the White Witch's strikes.

     "No." You protest, jabbing your sword in her direction. She deflects it quickly as one of her minotaurs run up to you, ax in hand. You whirl away from the White Witch and start fighting the minotaur.

     While you're fighting him, arrows rain down from the sky and pierce the minotaur in the back. He collapses on to the ground, dead. You look up and see Susan Pevensie on a cliff, holding her bow, smiling down at you. You nod in her direction and smile back.

     You hear Peter cry out and quickly turn around. He's own the ground, gasping, one of the White Witch's swords protruding from his stomach.

     "NO!" You scream, sobbing.

     Anger coursing through your veins, you lift your sword. You let out a battle cry before lunging for the White Witch. You fight her for a minute before you hear a loud roar. You stop fighting, breathing heavily, and look at Aslan. He stares at you and you nod, knowing what he's telling you to do.

     You sheathe your sword and then grab Peter, who's barely alive. You
drag him to cover away from the battle.

---

    "Lucy!" You scream, tears strolling down your cheeks as you hold Peter in your arms. "Lucy!" You sob. Peter groans, turning your attention back on him.

     "Come on, Peter, come on. Don't leave me. Please." You beg, looking down at his pale face.

     He looks up at you, his beautiful blue eyes boring into yours. "I-I love you." He chokes out.

     Your chin quivers and you stroke his head. "I love you, too, Peter." You whisper.

     "I... I'm so sorry. S-so sorry." He breathes.

     You shake your head, crying. "Don't. None of this is your fault." You say as he closes his eyes.

     "Y/N!" Lucy shouts.

     You lift your head. "Over here!" You exclaim. She runs over to you and as soon as she sees Peter, she stops and pales, her eyes wide in horror.

     "Lucy, please!" You exclaim, on the verge of hysteria. "Use your healing cordial! He's not dead yet!"

     She kneels down next to her brother and uncorks her cordial. "Please." She whispers as she pops a few drops into Peter's mouth. A long moment goes by until Peter gasps and then starts coughing, opening his eyes and sitting up.

     "Peter!" Lucy and you shriek together.

     You throw yourself into his arms, crying tears of happiness. He holds you tightly and sighs into your shoulder.

     "Y/N." He whispers.

     "You're alive. You're alive." You breathe, before kissing his head repeatedly.

     You pull back and embrace Lucy. "Thank you." You say. She smiles, tears streaming down her cheeks.

     You turn back to Peter and cup his face. "Are you okay?" You ask.

     Peter nods, smiling. "I am now." He says, wrapping his arms around your waist. You smile with relief as Peter pulls you close for a kiss.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!