BoRenen

Fans were able to see actor Park Bo Gum and Red Velvet's Irene together on-screen one more time on the latest episode of Entertainment Weekly following their leave from Music Bank.

Aired on June 25th, the two former music show MCs reminisced over their time on the show, which lasted over a year and a half from May 2015 for a total of 13 months. During their interview, Park Bo Gum commented that Music Bank was a show where he could get meet and get closer to fans.

When asked about what Park Bo Gum's strong points were, Irene said, "There's a lot," adding that the actor had a lot of energy. Park Bo Gum adds, "She has a caring heart, and because of her, we were able to finish off considerately. There wasn't a time we a bad heart towards one another."

The interviewer then asked the Red Velvet member if there was ever a time Park Bo Gum had made her heart flutter. She confessed that while their lines on the show were scripted, "There was a time he made my heart flutter but for a different reason. It was when he said my real name (Bae Joo Hyun). I was sincerely surprised."

Due to a busier schedule, Park Bo Gum and Irene had both decided to step down as MCs with CNBLUE's Minhyuk and LABOUM's Solbin taking over the position in July.