Part 3: ... Rose-Red...

Derek/wolf pov:

She was the one who ran away, she had the symbol round her kneck. I quickly ran to the cottage in the middle of the wood, knowing it was where she was heading. As it was her grandmothers house.
I scratched on the door and heard some fuss going on inside the house, the door opened after a few minutes and there stood her grandmother; she glared down at me then stepped to the side letting me enter. Shifting into human form, I went to my room and put some clothes on before going back into the room with Mrs. Hood in ( Rose-Reds grandmother).
"Mrs.Hood, I had a little run into your granddaughter about five minutes ago I thought she was an intruder but when I saw the symbol around her neck I knew it was her, she put a sword to my throat but I ran back here to tell you", I concluded my speech to my host, thinking: Red was truly beautiful...
"Well, well then that's good news, Derek, that means I can finally retire and let her lead this pack if Red put a sword to your throat then shes certainly fit to lead", Mrs.Hood said annoyed that I'd let Red put a sword to my throat.
My mouth dropped open, I was the rightful heir to this pack not her!
"But I'm the heir not-"
"Do not backchat me, Derek, and listen. You are one of the heirs, you and Red are the heirs to the pack. Her parents, my son and his wife, both agreed that you'd both lead the pack together as husband and wife as we all have our mates you and Red are true mates". Mrs . Hood had a look of comfort in her eyes as she explained this to me. I didn't know that my moth could drop open any further, it felt like my chin was touching the floor.
"Red will be here soon so go out back and chop some wood up, I'm going to change into wolf form and see how she reacts. Let's see if she's as tough as you say she is". With that I went out the back , slamming the door shut and hacked at the wood.

A/N another short chapter sorry but I wanted the little pov separate to the other bit
Love ya
Crysy
@rockchic105