Fluff: The Curious Case of The Water Bottle.

;) 

Dedicated my good friend and confidante, @BlueMeerkat. 

xxx

SSC

Stiles was the living breathing epitome of sexual frustration.

He thought he was sexually frustrated before but he always had ways to...deal with it. In the past year he didn’t really have any time to dwell on the matter, with all the werewolf nonsense and hunter drama. Stiles was pretty busy and life was too hectic to worry about things such as human contact.

But ever since he had started dating Ariel Carden, it was all he could think about.

Whenever he saw her or was even near her all he could think about was running his fingers through her deep red locks, or kissing her plump lips that smiled for him or just be near her...staring into her soulful blue eyes.

But—annoyingly—ever since the soccer game two weeks ago Ariel had been busier than ever. She had become rapidly popular, everyone looked for a chance to talk to her or congratulate her on amazing game. Stiles admits he was envious...not of Ariel but of the people who took up her time.

Stiles wanted to be near her and he wanted to express himself but the risk of seeming clingy but...he really wanted to be alone with her.

And it wasn’t just the rapid popularity but soccer practice took up most of her time, along with assignments and the twins—he got annoyed by just the thought of them popping in irrelevant situations.

But no one annoyed him more than Bradley Raider. He was a freshmen and every girl in his class wanted him or pretended they didn’t when they actually did. He had shaggy chocolate brown hair that fell over a pair of green eyes. Most girls would faint just from a single glance but all Stiles saw was a snake staring back, a conniving little serpent.  Brad is the captain of the swimming team, with his broad shoulders and lean tall structure, he could get any girl he wanted and to make matters worse—he had taken an interest in Ariel.

Stiles tried not to over think it, concluding that his frequent visits to the girl’s soccer team was to greet his cousin Claire who is on the team. But being the inquisitive sheriff’s son, Stiles couldn’t help but listen in on a conversation between Bradley and his fellow swimming team member.

It was about Ariel and how super hot she was and how he wanted nothing but to—Stiles couldn’t go on, the mere thought of Brad having his hands on Ariel made him so angry he could just—just—rip open a bag of Lays in rage.

Naturally, Stiles knew he couldn’t tell Ariel without sounding like the envious over protective boyfriend. The last thing he wanted her to think was that he considered her his property or that he thought that she couldn’t take care of herself. He just hated seeing the man around Ariel trying to charm her with his million dollar smile and Ashton Kutcher face while all he could think about was how good she looked naked.

“Dude you need to chill, she doesn’t even react to most things he says.” Scott had stated from beside Stiles. They sat in the cafeteria in the table in the far corner, Stiles had a tray of fried chicken and fries and Scott was munching on a PB&J sandwich.  

Stiles was stabbing his food petulantly with fork, though his gaze was directed at the group in the table across them where Bradley sat with his friends.

“You are one to talk; didn’t you beat up Jackson for the same reasons?”  Stiles said managing to direct his glare from Bradley for a moment to look to Scott. 

McCall gaped, scandalized.

“How the heck are they the same reason? I caught him naked in front of Alyson.” The true alpha exclaimed in outrage, Stiles sighed in defeat—it wasn’t exactly the situation.