Fluff: Difficult (part 1)

Yay an update :D 

I dont know how many parts this story will be, hopefully two and not more than three :) 

Anyway, these chapters are mostly events happening in the past. The scenes in italics (which is alot) indicates the past and the normal font is the present. 

Enjoy :D 

This chapter is dedicated to @odamnitzjay. She is such a lovely person and although she is a fan of the Derek fanfic, I still wanted to dedicate this chapter to her :) She knows why ;) 

xx

SSC

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Stiles very vaguely remembered driving; he recalled parking the vehicle and then getting out of it. But it felt like his body found opportunity in the haze his mind was in and transported him to the place he needed to be. Somewhere recluse but familiar. The cemetery his mother was buried.

Stiles knew it wasn’t completely a subconscious act, he was hoping she would be here. The place where they first met. His hopeful gaze wandered over the tombstones of different sizes and shapes, but none of them hide the person he searched for.

Defeated he made his way to his mother’s grave. He stared down at the site, weary and tortured.

“Hey mom.” He began to speak “Sorry I hadn’t come to visit as often as I do—things have been a little hectic at my end.”

“Not in the bad way of course just...” His gave into the fatigue of his body and sat on the ground. He crossed his ankles together before burying his face into the palms of his hand.

He knew he had to confess it to someone, it was always easier telling someone who was always willing to listen. Even in death.

Heaving a heavy sigh, Stiles slide his hands down his face before focusing his gaze on her tombstone.

“I am in love mom; I think that pretty much sums it up.”

A fraction of the weight on his shoulders seemed to elevate the moment the words left his lips, but the confliction of his mind still remained. Stiles averted his stare to his hands and began to pick at his nail, a nervous act.

“You’ve met her, sort of. Ariel is—amazing.” His hands stilled, a smile curved at his lips. “I wish you could have met her, there is no one like her she is just—“

It was hard to describe her in words, drawing a picture felt easier.

“She is different; she doesn’t think the way normal girls do, she is so new.” He looked to the skies as a distraction, but the twinkling stars only deepened his thoughts about her “Everything about her just drives me crazy at times.”

The way she spoke, the way she smelled, her laugh, her eyes. Stiles felt that weight return, he hated it but at the same time he didn’t want it to go away. His smile twisted into a bitter frown, he began picking at his nails again.

“Things were going great until a few days ago...”

'''''''''''''

Scott laughed, humored by the joke Stiles had uttered. It felt good to laugh, it had been a while since he had a chance to share a joke with his best friend and Stiles was happy. But it wasn’t just happy, the keen werewolf noticed there was something different about the sheriff’s son, but he couldn’t quite figure out what it was.