§ The Wedding Daze §

§ Because there's nothing like a wedding, without some drama §

Dear Reader,

You are about to embark on the amazing journey, that will lead you down the path of Self-love and happiness.

We cordially invite you to attend the wedding of 

§ OLIVIA SHAW §

  &  

§ BENJAMIN WILLIAMS § 

We hope you see you there. The family of the Bride have some exciting meltdowns to showcase on the couples happy day.

RSPV(my ass) to confirm 

1ST OF APRIL, 2017

xxx

Meet Alice Shaw, a voluptuous 26 year old art buyer and expert, whose sister is getting married and mother who's renewing her own vows. Flung into the world of cakes, dresses, cheeky bridesmaids, drunk uncles and constant pressure to get married too, she lets the tension and loneliness take over.

When Alice meets 30 year old Adriano Dukas, sparks fly easily and instantly. Alice puts herself out there on more than one occasion and explores a new side of her personality when she's with him.

As the weddings approach she knows that she must find a date in time for both parties so that she doesn't have to hear the words "okay", "cats" and "life goes on" in one sentence anymore.

With the help of Adriano, she helps out at the weddings full of her sister, her cousins and her crazy over-the-top family.

And the final question - Will she get married, too?

The Wedding Daze makes a strong point of loving yourself, your life and your family no matter what new revelations come your way.

xxx