Jack Johnson

Jack and I were at the biggest party of the year. There were beer bottles everywhere. All you could smell was sweat, sex, and cigarette smoke. By far, the worst combination ever. Jack is my boyfriend of 6 months and we decided it would be fun if we let loose and went to a party. Lately, our relationship has been very tense so we needed some time to loosen it up. It was about an hour into the party and me and Jack have had a few beers. Yeah we smoked a few joints but it didn't take much of a toll. I knew he needed more than this to loosen it up. We went up to Gilinsky and he hooked us up with a few joints and some vodka. Yeah, vodka is disgusting but it is also very strong. It finally took a toll on Jack and he started grinding on me to the beat of the music. I just let him do it, because he seems like he is having fun. He then starts getting very lucky and I just let it happen. I'm sober enough to where I can drive him home. I lead him to the car and tell him to buckle up. I drive home and as soon as we get out of the car, he is racing to the door. I unlock it very fast. We walk in, I lock it, and then Jack attacks me with kisses. He kisses all down my body. He gets to my core and eats me out. I then make him sit down on the couch and give him a blowjob. Since he is drunk he doesn't care what he does. He moans and groans like it is his job. He makes a makeshift ponytail and guides my lips up and down his cock. I can tell he really enjoys it because his head is back and he is groaning like crazy. Once he hits his high he picks me up and the places me on his dick. He guides my hips as he is pounding into me. I throw my head back due to all the pleasure he is giving me. We both reach our high and he pulls out. He roughly kisses my lips and I try to get up to get a blanket but I'm so sore. Jack realizes this and go gets a blanket from upstairs. Drunk sex is the best sex.