Bryce Hall

Today I was going to the mall with my best friends. We have been shopping for about half an hour and already managed to get ten bags full of stuff. We were just strolling down the hall and then we see a group of boys being loud and obnoxious. When one of them turns around, they make immediate eye contact with me. He slightly smiles and then my friends and I head to the food court. We order some Dairy Queen and then sit down. I look around and see the loud, obnoxious boys that we saw earlier. The one that made eye contact with me, was still staring at me. I just continue eating my ice cream. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder and it was the boy. I look up at him and he blushes. "Hey do you want to go look around the mall together?" I look for my friends approval and they are all nodding their head yes while smiling and winking. "Sure" I say. I leave my bags with my friends because I will be seeing them later. This guy grabs me by my waist and then we walk out of the food court together. "I never really properly introduced myself. My name is Bryce, but you can call me the man of you dreams." "Very cheesy, Bryce. My name is Y/N" "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Today is going to be very interesting. Bryce grabs my hand and we go to Bath and Body works. I go in and smell a few things. I grab a few things because they are so bomb that I have to buy them. I go to check out and I put my items on the counter. "27.97 is your total" the cashier says. I pull out my wallet and before I could get the money out, Bryce had already paid. "Bryce, why did you pay for that?? " I said while hitting him in the shoulder. "I will do anything for my babygirl" I roll my eyes then walk out of the door. He follows me. He hugs me from behind and places a kiss on my left cheek. I felt my face begin to blush. "Wanna go to my place and watch a few movies?" I nod my head and then he grabs my hand and leads me to his car. I hop in and my favorite song comes on. I scream the lyrics along to the song, not caring who is around. Bryce just laughs at me and sings along too. We pull up to his house and it is like a mansion. I think I'm going to get lost in here. He takes me up the stairs to what I think is his room. He pushes me down on the bed. "So, I was thinking about skipping on the whole Netflix thing and fucking you instead. " "Sounds fine to me" Bryce then aggressively rips my clothes off my body. Good thing I bought some new ones. He then runs his finger slowly up and down my body. He pulls down my underwear and begins to eat me out. I reach my high and then flip us over. I take off his shirt and pants. I kiss from his neck to the hem of his boxers. "Stop teasing" he groaned. That just encouraged me to go slower. I slowly slid down his boxers on his legs. I kitten licked the pre cum off of his tip. I traced the veins and he got really mad. He aggressively flipped us over and then pushed into me. He started pounding into me. There was little sweat beads rolling down his face and it was hella attractive. All you could hear in the room was our moans and our skin clapping together. He kisses me on the lips as he is pounding into me. We both reach our high and he pulls out. I roll over to where I'm facing him. "I know we just met in a mall and I just banged you. But would you like to be my girlfriend?" I smile then nod my head yes. And that is the story where I got knocked up by someone I just met at the mall.