Nathan Triska

I woke up and began to get ready for school. I pick out a black stake skirt with a tee that says "google it" I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I wash my hair and body and then get out of the shower. I plug in the blow dryer and dry my hair. I plug in my hair curler and while I'm waiting I do my makeup. By the time I'm finishes with my makeup, my hair curler is ready. I curl my hair in about 30 minutes. I run down the stairs, grab my bag and an apple and then rushed out of the door to the bus. While I'm waiting at my stop, I put my headphones in. I walk onto the bus and take a seat. I try to ignore people because I just prefer to not deal with people. We get to the school and I walk out of the bus and head straight to my locker. I put my bag in the locker and get the stuff I'll need for first period and then shut my locker. I hear the bell ring and then make my way to my class. I sit down I'm my seat and then I see his kid roaming around. He's really cute but I just get prepared for class. The teacher walks in and talks to the kid and then points over to my seat. I then see him walking over to the seat next to me. Oh YAY!!! I see everybody staring at him and he is staring at me. He has really pretty eyes. The teacher begins the class but I'm not even paying attention to her, I'm paying attention to this kid next to me. I get out a piece of paper and we pass notes.
*conversation*
you: what's you're name?
boy: Nathan and you?
y: Y/N
n: what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl
y: awe that's cute
n: meet me in the halls in 5 minutes
*end of conversation*
He asks the teacher if he can go to the bathroom and she says yes. He walks out and I wait until I can go. It's been about five minutes and then I ask the teacher if I can go and she says yes and then I walk out. I see Nathan just waiting outside of the door. He takes me by the waist and pulls me into an empty study room."What did yo-" then I got cut off by Nathan's soft pink lips. He puts his hands on both sides of my face. He tells me to jump so I do and he carries me to the teachers desk. He continues to make out with me as he spreads my legs. He slowly kisses down my body and eventually gets to my pussy. He slides my panties to the side and begins to eat me out. He slowly sucks and pulls on my clit. Once he is finished eating me out, he comes back up and gives me a kiss. As we are kissing, he somehow manages to get his pants and boxers down. He places himself at my entrance and then slowly pushes himself in. He digs his head into the crook of my neck as he is slowly going in and out of me. He groans into my shoulder and it is honestly one of the sexiest things ever. I pull on his hair as he starts to go faster and harder. He occasionally gives me kisses as he goes faster. He is about to reach his high so I quickly get on my knees and he jerks himself off a couple of times and then comes on my face. I wipe my face off and begin to put my clothes back on. I'm almost out the door before I go back and give him a kiss. "I hope we have a few more classes together. " I wink and then I walk out.