Mario Selman

You were in Las Vegas enjoying the views. Since you are basic you decide to make a musical.ly in front of a clear window that showed off the views. The musical.ly I done the song to was sweatshirt. I hold the button and begin the hand motions and all that jazz. I look over in the middle of the musical.ly and saw this guy mimicking my actions with his own phone. He walks over to me and says "hey gurlllll that's my fav song!" I laugh at him and then he introduced himself as Mario mi told him my name and then we just kind of sat down and talked for a while. "Hey do you wanna rent a hotel and chill?" "Omg yes!!!" I went over and asked my parents if I could spend the night with Mario and they said that they didn't care. Mario drove us to my house to pick up some clothes and then we went to his house to do the same. While we were at his house, he got some money and then we left. We went to the store real fast to pick up some stuff. We get a lot of snacks and then while I am looking at makeup, he goes to get something. He comes back with condoms. What the actual fuck. I just roll with it, because it's whatever. We go to the checkout lane, paid, and then left. We check into a hotel and then go to our room. Our room is so beautiful oh my god. I realize there is one bed and then look over to Mario. "Mario, there is only one bed?" "Well yeah" he slowly gets closer to me. He pushes me down on the bed and then gives me neck kisses. He strips all my clothes off of me. I see him examining my body up and down so I cover what I can with my arms. He removes my arms from covering my body. "You are beautiful how you are, sweet pea" I smile and then flip him over to where I am straddling him. I pull down his pants and boxers and then he gets up and gets a condom. He slides it on really fast and the lays me down on the bed. He hovers over me and then slowly slides in. I wince in pain and pleasure and he has a mini freak out. "Omg did I hurt you? Are you okay? Do I need to pull out?" He looks so concerned and it's so adorable. I look at him and shake my head no. He smiles and then thrusts into me slowly. It is honestly to enjoyable and filled with pleasure. He gives me neck kisses and this is the most passionate sex I've had. He reaches his high and I feel his dick get really warm. I figured he cummed in his condom and then he pulled out. That was honestly the best sex I've had. He takes off his condom and then throws it in the trash. "Hey wanna make a musical.ly together? " he asked. I nod my head yes and we made and watched musical.lys for the rest of the night.