Author's Note

This book was originally written 9yrs ago, when I was 15yrs of age in my Junior Highschool days, it was merely a hobby but during my midterms, our Filipino teacher required us to write a love story novel/book and because of that I finished this in just a week only. It was rushed then and I did not include all my ideas specially the conflicts and climax, the original book has less than 20 chapters

One day, while surfing the world of wide web, I came across here in wattpad, it was interesting and that day, I have read several stories and honestly speaking, I was so amazed and I salute some of the Filipino authors in wattpad, JUST SO PROUD BEIN A PINOY!!!

Actually my hobby in writing short stories, novel, songs and poems was so long ago, when I enter college I set aside my hobby in writing and just focus on my studies. Months have passed before I decided to revise this story and post here in wattpad. Once again, I want to share my stories, my ideas and to inspire some individuals to share their talent here like what other superb authors did to me. Not to mention their names but I am a fan of theirs! I really salute you guys.

I described the original characters as Mark, Kian and Nick of Westlife (sorry guys, but they were the famous boy band way back in my highschool days, and I really love them, I am an avid fan of them even until now) but since nowadays, we are on K-POP era ^_^, I decided to change my characters to be like them instead so I chose some of my Korean Idols. As much as possible I would maintain its original setting and plot but I will put all my ideas now unlike before, I will try to compliment each characters and also try to use simple words so that it would be able reach young minds and readers.

I just love complications, struggles and tragedies and as early as now I am saying that you will be able to read out of this world situations ^__^, so read between the lines, each and every word and scenes are related to each other and do not judge as what to expect in the ending to avoid confusion and dismay.

Hope you will like this one and hope you will support my effort and master piece.

For sure, as I will re-write and revise this novel, I couldn’t help myself not to reminisce my teen age life, so balik teeny buffers muna si lilac.

I am not a professional writer, I do not have any formal training nor education in writing, it was plainly a hobby. So guys please comment for a constructive critisms, it will help me in such ways. Please expect wrong grammars and spelling. (sometimes, mas maraming mali mas nakaka aliw)

Please support this, READ, VOTE, LIKE AND BE A FAN.

Thanks thanks

<3 lilac <3