Introduction

First, I would like to say thank you for choosing to read my very first fan-fiction. This is about the reader (you!), Jacksepticeye, and Markiplier. Before I get started with the story, I just wanted to let you guys know a few things about my style of writing.

1: I write long chapters.
I like to write longer chapters instead of short, little chapters. If this bothers you, or you like shorter chapters, then this probably isn't written well for you.

2: There will NOT be any Septiplier in this.
I won't be putting any Septiplier in this, since I only ship Septiplier as a bromance, not a romance. Sorry!

3: I sometimes use profanity.
Since I wanted to be true to the characters of Jack(septiceye) and Mark(iplier), I will be using a bit of language in this book. So if you have any problems with reading such language then I would advise you to not read this.

4: I cannot update regularly.
My family has limited internet usage, and I only have so much to use. I will not always have the ability to publish chapters right away, but I will write them offline so then when I go online I can automatically publish them. This also means there could be more than one chapter coming out at the same time, so I would turn on your notifications if you want to know when I've updated.

5: I have not finished this and I am accepting ideas.
I am gladly accepting ideas from my readers and I may implement some into the story. If I do use someone's idea, I will put at the the beginning who that person was and will put there user name. If you don't want me to put your user name down, then after you comment your idea, please put something like, "Do not name me please.".

The first chapter will be either published with this, or as soon as I can get internet. I hope you enjoy, since this is my first fan-fiction I'm hoping I do a good job! Let me know what you think by leaving a comment or two, I will read ALL of my comments. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy!

~K.C.~